Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,329 views
this one's hillarious.
90373d1265936723-any-you-know-vtec-motors-vtecyogt8.jpg
 
Obama's a painter, but Freddie Mercury remains a singer. :lol:
 
^ the 50/50 chance one, I do that all the time with my memory stick. :lol:
 

I've never had that problem. On every device I own the solid part of the USB connector is on the bottom (Therefore the solid part of the socket is on the top). If it's a vertical port, it goes on the right. Simples :lol:
 
^Smart way to do it. I try to do the same but I still get it wrong SO many times :lol:
 
I did that half an hour ago :lol:.





I dont think this cat likes the clothes LOL
daily-morning-awesomeness-3.jpg


daily-morning-awesomeness-15.jpg


daily-morning-awesomeness-23.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yup, I did the same. Damn OCD...
 
Funny because manboobs?
 
'Tis true. England for the win.
 
I would guess it probably is a real quote, meant as a joke of course.
 
Back