Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,412 views
I don't even get the joke, someone care?
 
Alex p.
I don't even get the joke, someone care?

I think it's a joke how children in the US are taught a lot worse quality than children educated the England. I think.
 
No, it's a joke about the stereotype that Americans are ignorant and only care about the U.S.A.
 
No, it's a joke about the stereotype that Americans are ignorant and only care about the U.S.A.

That seems to be to be exactly how people are over here. :/

I see your American too, I'm saying it's like that over here in Maryland
 
Could be worse. A Belgian guy once asked me if Scotland was "A real country".
 
2762458387_31207c1a81_z.jpg
 
No, it's a joke about the stereotype that Americans are ignorant and only care about the U.S.A.

Why should we care about those mexicans?
 
Haha. Your summery Christmases.

NdGMk.png
 
Thank God he had SafeSearch on.
 
TankAss95
:O
It's as much of a country as England, Wales and Ireland are.

But there all a combined country? (except for Ireland)
 
:lol: That brain thing is great! I'ts probably the most I've laughed in this thread, I needed that
 
Oh, I get that, where I think I'm falling for some reason and jump up and be like, oh wait...
 
The Brain memes are hilarious. :lol:
 
Brain is the best meme for a while :lol: 👍
Top Stuff
 
Those are great. I've experienced every single one of them. :D
 
The brain one is more true than funny. And it's hilarious.
 
Does the math... ಠ_ಠ

vGrJB.jpg


2VC0d.jpg


XYsqT.jpg


rU8Ya.png
 
Last edited:
hahaha, the brain stuff is awesome. I hate my brain now.
 
First World Problems... if some of these are reposts, move along :D

laptop-charger-is-far-far-away.jpg


Large-bed.jpg


left-the-remote-far-away.jpg


Selena-gomez-spaghetti-issue-630x560.jpg


Shortage-on-dip-for-chips-630x419.jpg


Too-much-food.jpg


I-didnt-want-pickles.jpg


I actually feel bad for this person :(

Internet-explorer-at-work.jpg
 
Back