Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,184 views
I remember reading these books as a kid... don't remember this part though :lol:

tumblr_lrl4vazLiK1qaoz0zo1_500.jpg


5SA7a.png


DPUll.jpg


4zG0v.jpg


7557i.png


0TghJ.png


xkdLF.jpg
 
What is with quoting a picture from the post DIRECTLY above? Just take an extra 20 seconds and indicate with words what picture you find amusing, or use a ^.
 
Jesus was nailed to the cross, hence He has holes in His hands. He can't hold the skittles in his hands because of the holes.

I obviously knew that, but I thought it would be a little more involved since I didn't really find that funny. (I'm not religious).

:lol: @ the 12 days of Rage-mass.
 
I remember reading these books as a kid... don't remember this part though :lol:

tumblr_lrl4vazLiK1qaoz0zo1_500.jpg

Man that ruined so much for me:tdown:, Spot was my favourite childhood story book, I think I still have them all somewhere.
 
This is……

MY OWN CREATION! 💡

Anyway, GTP-ers can be funny too!

Like me.

sa-ue.png


No racism meant…Just laugh and reflect upon the sarcastic truthfulness of this picture.

I don't care what country you come from as long as you're not trying to kill me. 👍
​
 
^ All Braun, no brains?
 
Nothing says Christmas spirit like an AK!

11%2B-%2B1


11%2B-%2B1
 
^^

I hope the guns can't fire live bullets :scared:
 
ArrowsToKnees.jpg


I actually hate the "I took an arrow to the knee" meme, for the most part, because it was beat to death the same day it was started, but this is a clever one.
 
I actually hate the "I took an arrow to the knee" meme, for the most part, because it was beat to death the same day it was started, but this is a clever one.[/COLOR][/B]

Ooooohhh snap. I guess no one will ever be an adventurer. :sly:
 
Just one tiny prick and it's all over...
 
Hedgehog.
 
Ok, looked weird to me.
 
Do you not get them down under?
 
Back