Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,125 views
Do you not get them down under?
I think we do but only in like forest and stuff, and I don't go out much so, yeah.
 
Hedgehogs, like the pizza, are a kind of vegetable.
 
internet-memes-laughing-presidents.png
 
Nothing says Christmas spirit like an AK!

11%2B-%2B1


Only the left one is an ak the others are an m4 sopmod and an sr25 dmr, and they are presumably airsoft guns.

11%2B-%2B1

lmao
 
demotivational-posters-nope.jpg
 
.
 
Last edited:
No printscreen Zohsix?

Took these from an english text book we use at work

Barack Obama falling on hard times, doubling as a taxi driver
IMAG0314.jpg


Seems legit
IMAG0313.jpg
 
^ I would like to introduce you to a button named "print scr" ;)

EDIT: Tree'd
 
Dravonic
^ I would like to introduce you to a button named "print scr" ;)

EDIT: Tree'd

I took those at work so no time for prt scn / crop. My bad.
 
Fair enough. They are pretty funny. Google Autocomplete is a riot.
 
I often search up things like that, just to see what the Auto-complete will bring..
 
Wow, I'm back in kindergarten again...did everyone forget to take their anti-ignorance medicine today?
 
^^

Not as much as your experience but it's definitely laughable :lol:
 
Back