Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,107 views
adobeo.jpg
 
^^

That was a smart combination 👍
 
2.Christmas-trees-craziest-Christmas-trees-top-15-craziest-Christmas-tree-Christmas-tree.jpg


And this tree is just awesome!

pacman-christmas-tree-win.jpg


tumblr_lvyt1075aj1r3plc3o1_500.jpeg

DarthVadercondom.jpeg


315728_2517696384412_1313337436_2985080_2047696940_n.jpeg
 
Last edited:
*GASP* But that removes like the only authentication of the hat being LEGIT!

I have 8 Flat Peaks and only 1 removed... I was a rookie collector and made the mistake...
 
God forbid members of the general public thinking your cap isn't LEGIT! :rolleyes: [/oldgit]
 
I have to represent! Cant be dandering about with fake merch' can I?

Lol, I'll post a pic to keep it neutral.

BillStickers.jpg


LOL
 

Ive been wearing New Era caps for ages and I ALWAYS remove the sticker on top.... I don't understand why younger folks leave it on and walk around in public with it... It looks retarded... 👎 Now the hologram with serial number on the underside of the bill I do leave on... :p Not too noticeable and still a symbol of authenticity... :lol:
 
Ive been wearing New Era caps for ages and I ALWAYS remove the sticker on top.... I don't understand why younger folks leave it on and walk around in public with it... It looks retarded... 👎 Now the hologram with serial number on the underside of the bill I do leave on... :p Not too noticeable and still a symbol of authenticity... :lol:
Guys over here leave it on to make people think their fake hats are real. I'm the odd one out with a real hat without a sticker.
 
Dont believe I have seen this here, can we get a pic for reference?
 
nick09
ball cap sticker awareness

Really, because something that smells like a sweaty head is valuable?

Another one of the trends that makes me think I'm surrounded by idiots...Who really gives a crap?

Isn't the message on the cap actually the semi-important part?

[/ aneurysm]
 
You never sweat in Northern Ireland. It just rains.

[/ Buzzkill]

:D

But no, I was just told not to remove them and so I dont. I dont think anyone over here cares. They see me and the look of confusion on their faces deciding if Im going to stab them or offer them a hug for free. Amusing to say the least :)
 
This is more like it actually.... NINE_HUNDRED shows the one with the small stickers... They also tend to leave those on their hats...

41-90142-Y.jpg


Now back to the funny please!!... I have no good pics though :(
 
I loved that commercial.
 
These instructions need to include rolling the bill of the cap also.

True! A slight roll in the bill will make you look less like Fitty Cent and more like youre wearing a cap.. :D:tup:
 
At least get one with style:
funny-hat.jpg


And for those having problem growing a beard during winter time:
whiskers-hat-for-men-2.jpg


Posted by exige in the China thread:

secret_nuclear_bunker-thumb.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back