Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,196 views
secret_nuclear_bunker-thumb.jpg

I used to go past that sign about once a week on my was to Kelvedon. Always made me laugh.
 
Talking of funny road signs, they were talking about this on the radio earlier.
6a00e393395037883401157027e020970c-800wi
 
Talking of funny road signs, they were talking about this on the radio earlier.
6a00e393395037883401157027e020970c-800wi

I heard that too, was it Radio 1 or Radio 2? I cant remember, was standing in minus 24 degrees at the time.
 
JwVvJ.jpg


3bRTg.jpg


yYUY4.jpg


z7ufy.png


XhrLU.jpg


8GUhQ.jpg
 
Last edited:
HA. That one's pretty good.
 
Blind the rest of us, yes.
 
This is brilliant, Mark Webber himself has been sending these christmas cards out:
AgtNfROCQAAm9F5.jpg
 
^^ Who's the cartoonist that draws those F1 driver pictures?
 
^^ Who's the cartoonist that draws those F1 driver pictures?

Jim Bamber (Barber?) - does a lot of cartoons for Autosport.
 
I knew he did the cartoons for Autosport, but it's been a while since I've been in a magazine shop, and the website doesn't show them unless you subscribe.
 
tumblr_leq5cuIPXo1qbpuryo1_500.jpg
 
I heard that too, was it Radio 1 or Radio 2? I cant remember, was standing in minus 24 degrees at the time.

Radio 1, Greg's best bit of the radio from yesterday.
 
picture.php
 
Okay, how do you destroy a bath tub with ... beyblades?
 
Some have metal balls on the bottom that will destroy the paint in a bath. They could have metal tops which would do damage too. Beyblades also have a metal weight ring however that probably won't damage the bath.

Childhood memories.
 
Depending on the angle the spinning blade hits the bath initially would do damage too.

Good times.
 
Back