Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,635 views
^ Oh my word, that made me laugh so much I spilled my coffee.... Funny thing is, my coffee was in the kitchen :lol:
 
94KRR.jpg
 
Actually saw that live, laughed hard once I did.
 
We have a winner :lol:

merry-christmas-thechive-5.jpg


merry-christmas-thechive-15.jpg


merry-christmas-thechive-19.jpg


merry-christmas-thechive-31.jpg


merry-christmas-thechive-39.jpg


merry-christmas-thechive-44.jpg


merry-christmas-thechive-58.jpg
 
Last edited:
Quite a convenient way to look at that song's lyrics.
 
378004_2252800893046_1639013420_31776093_1991006014_n.jpg




Jerome
 
^^^

Fail :p

Well, technically, it's from a Manga.

At first I didn't see it, but the word "Death" had a familiar style to a certain Manga.
 
Provided you can deal with having chunks of rubble embedded in your purchases, and maybe head. :lol:
 
They said it will be during the demolition, so you gotta make sure and buy 'em all before the steel cranes comes in!
 
^^

I wonder who drew up the circles & wrote the words :p
 
Pretty much sums up me in Highschool :lol:
 
Technicolors
Look at my joke again figuratively ;)

The one who probably used Microsoft Windows' paint.exe?
 
Back