Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,523 views
I got it, took a while though :lol;
 
Technicolors
You are welcome to explain it :)
It could go two ways; they could've done the work or the person who made it did all the work. Either way it's funny.
 
It could go two ways; they could've done the work or the person who made it did all the work. Either way it's funny.

Kinda like the second one.

Since you have two people having to draw the circles & write the text, but it is actually a group project.
 
chatroulette-trolling-wiki-hag.jpg

chatroulette-trolling-most-girls.png

chatroulette-trolling-pure-undiluted-genius.jpg
 
383744_336203616390774_100000034155112_1370588_699591776_n.jpg


Credit to a friend of mines.
 
@Technicolors That about sums up my winter break so far.
 
@ Frostyboys

Saw a similar one yesterday, but with a pen... :lol:

Very clever, I have to say...
 
I actually had one of those old blue Macs as *my* first computer.
 
We had those as school computers in primary, so two years ago :( Good gravy those things must've run on coal they were so slow.
 
We had those as school computers in primary, so two years ago :( Good gravy those things must've run on coal they were so slow.

I seem to recall performing an upgrade on my sisters iMac, it wasn't as straight forward as it should be, and since then I've dislike pretty much everything apple.
 
Google "Bob Ross" then you'll understand.
 
^

I did the same with the parking spots some time ago, someone just put his car under the carport of my house :odd:
 
hey guys just checking in with some ordinary muslim man lol.

omm5.jpg


tumblrlenxqc2o011qg6n8d.jpg




omm3.jpg


uhukljhs.jpg
 
091105.gif
 
^^^

On the Anime that trivial question always have something related to the current episode, like on A Sandile Gusher of Change!, they had Sandile as the answer, while the show mostly pertains to Sandile. That's to my speculation though.
 
Back