Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,882 views
The eyes and the way the heads are all turned.
 
Why aren't you guys linking properly?

1263089765_63d5381968_b.jpg
 
I tried but it wouldn't let me...
 
I found this funny.

tumblr_ln5zxnqhXL1qj41h3o1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
Found this.

I framed it!

Am I a hipster now?!?!?!?
 
@ Ryou. Damn or Rebecca Black?
 
Last edited:
lol Calvin and Hobbes. Been a long time since I read the comics. Though the comics are getting old over the years.
 

Darn, I did not make that picture. I was fortunate enough to go to every home game during Blake Griffin's time at OU and the angle this picture was taken at is pretty close to where I sat for a majority of the games.
 
What's the first face called I always forget
 
What's the first face called I always forget

What are the second and fourth one called? Those are the ones I can never remember...
 
Back