Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,875 views
What are the second and fourth one called? Those are the ones I can never remember...

Rage/FFUUUUU, and LOL If I recall correctly.
 
fatcontcwhat.jpg
 
:lol:!!!
 
Oh boy, I thought I was the only one who did that. :lol:
 
30wxd7p.jpg
 
Oh boy, I thought I was the only one who did that. :lol:
I also do that, minus the god awful Aaaaawwwww Yyyyyeeeeeaaaaa bit. It usually more of a Phew.
 
Oh boy, I thought I was the only one who did that. :lol:

Me too :lol: I start getting abit worried when it suddenly slows.
 
Oh boy, I thought I was the only one who did that. :lol:

It's useful since...well...when did they release Windows for Workgroups again? :p
 
157275_460s.jpg




156407_460s.jpg



156313_460s.jpg



157308_460s.jpg
 
Last edited:
^ LOL AMAZING. I would totally do that.
 
^:lol:

I can probably relate.
 
I don't know why, maybe it's cuz it's late, but I lol'd hard at borked. Wasn't even the poster bit....just the majorly f'ed up hand....

edit: dammit I scrolled back up and now I'm laughing again! :p
 
:lol:
I'm going to use this line. Somewhere. Somehow.

I'm fairly tall as well (compared to a lot of people at my school). But the people who ask me aren't that short :lol:. I've got a different response as well:
"Wow you're tall, do you play basketball?"
"You're short, are you a jockey?"

 

:lol: Theses are great, I always laughed and then wondered why the hell they contort thier hands like that during matches. Its basically the only reason I watch.
 
Back