Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,939 views
268399_10150247474522838_552857837_7347239_2929236_n.jpg
 
Argh. Removed due to a minuscule swear word on the water mark.
 
:lol: Theses are great, I always laughed and then wondered why the hell they contort thier hands like that during matches. Its basically the only reason I watch.

To help with generating topspin.
 
notextsign.jpg
 
^ Suggestion - stop asking people if they play basketball then. :p
 
TB
^ Suggestion - stop asking people if they play basketball then. :p

:lol: Beat me to the punch.
 
MercilessOne

I wonder the same thing...I know that "entertainment" is difficult to come by as you get older, but my daughter won't even watch that stuff.
 
Me on a normal day.

157755_460s.jpg



157464_460s.jpg
 
Last edited:
hump-dar-291.jpg


random-monday-35.jpg


ROFL just a cangaru in pijama:lol:!
hump-dar-71.jpg


thursdays-dar-392.jpg
 
Last edited:

I feel old for remembering this. A B A C A B B. Blood code for Genesis. Memorized. I was 9 years old, ripping hearts out and uppercutting people into the pits 👍
 
I feel old for remembering this. A B A C A B B. Blood code for Genesis. Memorized. I was 9 years old, ripping hearts out and uppercutting people into the pits 👍

Same story here with me and my sister on the SNES 👍
 
same story here with me and my sister on the snes 👍

UUDDLRLRABA to name one for MK3 off my head ;)
 
40384.jpg
 
:lol:


New Nike commercial?!:sly:

I'm pretty sure that's a stuffed bear, and Sarah Palin's shoeprint is on its ass.
 
Back