Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,596 views
C'mon, S... Again? Seriously?!
You didn't post a picture, again? Seriously? :)

Shame I tend to overread insults...I'm having the wrong friends, uh? :(
You know full well he's referring to you posting another picture with an expletive in it. I strongly suggest it doesn't happen again.
 
legohawking.jpg
 

Hmm, my response would be a unisex one.. I have a 328i Sport Auto Coupe in Calypso Red Metallic, with Types 29 two piece split rims... of course by then the other person has walked off. <forever alone>
 
Hmm, my response would be a unisex one.. I have a 328i Sport Auto Coupe in Calypso Red Metallic, with Types 29 two piece split rims... of course by then the other person has walked off. <forever alone>

sorry, you lost me at auto.....
 
Hmm, my response would be a unisex one.. I have a 328i Sport Auto Coupe in Calypso Red Metallic, with Types 29 two piece split rims... of course by then the other person has walked off. <forever alone>
My response would have been BMW 3-series petrol, if I could remember I'd say 328i Coupe, no more than that. Except of course I don't have one. ;)
 
TB
You know full well he's referring to you posting another picture with an expletive in it. I strongly suggest it doesn't happen again.

1629505_700b.jpg


"Du hast mich." also means "You got me." as in "Busted.". ;)
 
*german class pic*

"Du hast mich." also means "You got me." as in "Busted.". ;)

:lol: Awesome.

Also it means: "You have me", in the sense of "I am yours"

And you can interpret it differently, because when you say "du hast", it can also be "du hasst", that would mean "you hate", and that would actually fit the comic better, as I suppose the teacher hates the student.

LOL
 
:lol: Awesome.

Also it means: "You have me", in the sense of "I am yours"

And you can interpret it differently, because when you say "du hast", it can also be "du hasst", that would mean "you hate", and that would actually fit the comic better, as I suppose the teacher hates the student.

LOL

Yeah, that's pretty nice - all my non-German friends still don't know / want to believe me what it really means. :D


---


1613732_700b.jpg
 
Yeah, that's pretty nice - all my non-German friends still don't know / want to believe me what it really means. :D

Haha fitting comic.

Another update on "du hast" or "du hasst":

It's also a song of the famous German rock band "Rammstein":



^ Get GIMP, its a watered down Photoshop program, but its free and hasn't let me down yet. :D

Thx for the tip.

Gonna search for it in a minute and install it, do my first rage pic and post it here, Talon, what have you done? lol
 
Last edited:
I don't Get it :nervous:

What is there not to get?

"Du hast mich" and "Du hasst mich" are pronounced EXACTLY the same, but have a different meaning:

"Du hast mich" CAN mean different things like:

1."You have me", as in the sense of "You got me" or "Busted".

2."You have me", as in the sense of "I am yours".

"Du hasst mich" means ONLY one thing:

1."You hate me".

Or do you not get the pic? Well, just connect the dots together, with the knowledge you now have about the phrase "du hast mich".
 
It's a Rammstein reference. That and a teacher's irritation at that being the German the student knew already.
 
It's a Rammstein reference. That and a teacher's irritation at that being the German the student knew already.

I'm often amazed how good your English is, ever lived outside of good ol' Germany?

I'm just serious.
 
:lol: Awesome.

Also it means: "You have me", in the sense of "I am yours"

And you can interpret it differently, because when you say "du hast", it can also be "du hasst", that would mean "you hate", and that would actually fit the comic better, as I suppose the teacher hates the student.

LOL
Glad to see another German re-enforcing what it means. Every person I've encountered here who listens to the song seems to believe it means "you hate me". I've never really understood how "hate" fit in with the lyrics over "have" when you translated them, but I guess that's just how some people tick. I know the title is just a play on the 2 words.[/ot]
 
Alex p.
I'm often amazed how good your English is, ever lived outside of good ol' Germany?

I'm just serious.

This is a trap. He is trying to lure you into his van with free candy.









So kidding. It seemed funny.
 
Glad to see another German re-enforcing what it means. Every person I've encountered here who listens to the song seems to believe it means "you hate me". I've never really understood how "hate" fit in with the lyrics over "have" when you translated them, but I guess that's just how some people tick. I know the title is just a play on the 2 words.[/ot]

Yeah, it's playing with how you pronounce "S" and "SS". German grammar is the worst nightmare foreigners can ever encounter, language-wise.

---

1613515_700b_v1.jpg
 
Yeah, it's playing with how you pronounce "S" and "SS". German grammar is the worst nightmare foreigners can ever encounter, language-wise.

Haha great comic!

And concerning what you said: No. It's either French or Russian.

The program I got suggested to use suxxxxxxxxxx, it's so difficult to handle, now I will never be able to create my own rage pics noooooooooo!:grumpy:
 
Yeah, it's playing with how you pronounce "S" and "SS". German grammar is the worst nightmare foreigners can ever encounter, language-wise.

You are spot on.

Deutsche Grammatik gibt mir Albdruecken. Was sind am schwierigsten? Flexion. Es gibt fast keine auf Englisch. Wenfall und Wemfall sind abscheulich auch wie Genus und Pronomen.

---

Back to the funny.

12299746.jpg


PYz7q.jpg


tumblr_loj35fwr141qj41h3o1_500.jpg


1253008653681.jpg
 
I'm often amazed how good your English is, ever lived outside of good ol' Germany?

I'm just serious.

Other way around, actually. I'm in Germany on an exchange, originally from the States. I sincerely hope my English is good, considering the sheer volume of German I'm getting poured into my brain.

EDIT: Now that's a question I want to ask my host-brother, he's not been to any English speaking countries but he's got perfect English.
 
Other way around, actually. I'm in Germany on an exchange, originally from the States. I sincerely hope my English is good, considering the sheer volume of German I'm getting poured into my brain.

EDIT: Now that's a question I want to ask my host-brother, he's not been to any English speaking countries but he's got perfect English.

English is actually pretty important (grade-wise it's being taken into account like German & Maths, for example) in Germany, it's being taught from 3rd grade on atm. Used to be 5th grade when I went to school.

---

8248.jpg
 
Hmm, my response would be a unisex one.. I have a 328i Sport Auto Coupe in Calypso Red Metallic, with Types 29 two piece split rims... of course by then the other person has walked off. <forever alone>

I just say I have an '07 BMW E90 328i. I don't go into colors and transm. unless they ask, but nevertheless...

tumblr_lmdjp85ubx1qd960no1_500.png


:D


---


bcFrz.png


6yFIH.jpg


CCWcb.jpg


ilM8Z.jpg

2vmkq.jpg


VcR1t.jpg


tumblr_lxftskuKe31qjnhqgo1_500.jpg


SGjo2.jpg


mWuIf.png


ysl6J.jpg
 
Last edited:
Oh great thx for removing my pic without any reason. :rolleyes:
 
Oh great thx for removing my pic without any reason. :rolleyes:

I didn't think your "pic" conveying yourself pretending to have anal sex was anything other than off-topic nonsense.
 
How much would a Bounty Hunter frozen in Carbonite would go for in mint condition?

Well, with the rarity of the carbonite AND the fascinating back story, I'd say, at auction, this piece would easily fetch up to $20,000 from an interested collector.

Smuggler Frozen in Carbonite

&#10038;&#10038;&#10038;&#10038;&#10038;&#10038;$20,000
​
 
Back