Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,906 views
What's sad is, I'm a dad... I'm against violence against children... and I still laughed. Loudly.


:| Hitting isnt considered violence against children. Words only get you so far I think its okay to smack your child every once in a while if they did something wrong!
If they still act up you could always throw them in the bin and be done with it...
 
:| Hitting isnt considered violence against children. Words only get you so far I think its okay to smack your child every once in a while if they did something wrong!
If they still act up you could always throw them in the bin and be done with it...

I'm still seeing a small scar in my face, every morning. It doesn't work out too well if your step-father is wearing his wedding ring while beating you. Ah well, beat him up when I was 14. Thing is, nobody should ever hit a child - no matter why, no matter how. I'd rather think about my own mistakes that caused my kid to do something wrong instead of causing harm to my (hopefully future) child.
 
417555_10150575456884089_771929088_8542977_1063642962_n.jpg

420926_10151274720870228_780310227_22734963_287862829_n.jpg

396477_10150627781847755_67787462754_10801015_1435970568_n.jpg
 
niky
What's sad is, I'm a dad... I'm against violence against children... and I still laughed. Loudly.
As am/did I. :lol:
 
What's sad is, I'm a dad... I'm against violence against children... and I still laughed. Loudly.

That's because you are evil and were clearly not beaten enough as a child.
 
A couple of broken hairbrushes beg to differ...
 
So sad. So true. Not a straight man alive hasn't been there at some point.

I guess making it out of there and straight into the relationship zone was kinda lucky.

------------------------

YJJN1.jpg
 

I had this happen to me again the other day.Been seeing this woman for a few months and was told last week "you are such a great friend".Stuck in the friendzone once again. :banghead:
 
Dang. So many reddit repost withing the last couple pages.. :(
 
Stop going to reddit then.
 
Having all the Justin Beiber fans in one cell block is probably worse than an actual prison riot. :scared:



Taken from the amazing and cool photo thread.
D8otf.jpg
 
Having all the Justin Beiber fans in one cell block is probably worse than an actual prison riot. :scared:

They would be too young for prison. Having angry parents of Justin Bieber fans in one cell block wouldn't be too much fun either, I would imagine.
 
Having all the Justin Beiber fans in one cell block is probably worse than an actual prison riot. :scared:



Taken from the amazing and cool photo thread.
D8otf.jpg

That's not sailing, that's capsizing.
 
* Sailing picture *

It's motivation.

The guy walking the keel has to be at exactly the right place, or he goes swimming/diving/drowning, or he wrecks the boat. :dopey:
 
^^ This.
 
Back