Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,856 views
My submission for the C&H Rewrite Contest:
431004_10150764445669778_796519777_12308280_111615170_n.jpg
 
A million apologies if this first one's a repost.



 
It's just generally mocking that Kim-Jong Un has no political or military experience at all, and he's in charge of the last absolute dictatorship in the world.
 
RTS, look up Kim Jong Il Looks at Things.
 
AAAAMMUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! YEAH!

Ieqzw.jpg
 
Hahaha! I love the Christmas card and the closed stairs are hilarious. Even an estimated date on when they might "reopen" :lol:
 
*ibo* S3 Racer
Remember state, that's why you need to have repaired roads

Remember folks, this is why we have toll roads.
 
Yeah, soap's overrated anyway.
 
I'm serious. That pic is right down there with pony reaction images in that it deserves DUMP STATUS BRO!
 
White & Nerdy
I'm serious. That pic is right down there with pony reaction images in that it deserves DUMP STATUS BRO!

Some people are just to sensitive for this thread. ;)
 
Back