Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,856 views
I was wondering where dumpster babies come from.

dumpster+baby+sticker.jpg
 
I'm serious. That pic is right down there with pony reaction images in that it deserves DUMP STATUS BRO!

Nope, you need to chill out, and read the thread title. And forget the ponies, man. Childhood issues for never getting a pony?

35ojo7.jpg

35oovl.jpg

no-razor-rip-your-pubes-out.jpg
 
Last edited:
Seriously, who makes a comic about throwing a baby in the trash? That's just low-down cruel.
 
Seriously, who makes a comic about throwing a baby in the trash? That's just low-down cruel.
Would you just get over it already? This is what, the 3rd post on your dislike of the picture?
 
Language Warning.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty obvious as well, although thanks because they were good :lol:
 
Yep they're definitely still here.
 
Seriously, who makes a comic about throwing a baby in the trash? That's just low-down cruel.

I could do much worse, it isn't that bad.. Best to get over the hate and just laugh about it.
 
I'm serious. That pic is right down there with pony reaction images in that it deserves DUMP STATUS BRO!

I take it you don't like ponies? Why?

Seriously, who makes a comic about throwing a baby in the trash? That's just low-down cruel.

Comic writers, evidently, my dear Watson.

@ghskilla - you might want to check your pics for language again. ;)
 
I take it you don't like ponies? Why?

Long story, but 1. the show is cruddy and 2. the fans ruined the previous incarnation of this thread because most people didn't like them.
 
The picture on top is from a realtor's website, the second one is the Google street view of that same house.... lol

ru3HN.jpg


ctvwL.jpg
 
Long story, but 1. the show is cruddy and...

...that would be in your own opinion, of course.

2. the fans ruined the previous incarnation of this thread because most people didn't like them.

They didn't ruin it, the people complaining about the ponies were the ones that caused all the bother if I remember rightly.
 
Long story, but 1. the show is cruddy and 2. the fans ruined the previous incarnation of this thread because most people didn't like them.

And continuously moaning about something trivial that happened nearly a year ago is going to do this thread any good?

They didn't ruin it, the people complaining about the ponies were the ones that caused all the bother if I remember rightly.

The man's right.


Less complaining, more funny, please.



SRO8x.jpg


paBIw.jpg
 
Last edited:
If a van can squeeze through there then a car can too which would completely eliminate the purpose of them putting in the post. :lol:
 
I'm sure people will realize that they aren't allowed to park there, therefore not doing it to start with.
 
And continuously moaning about something trivial that happened nearly a year ago is going to do this thread any good?


This. Now can we all please move past all the bickering.


White & Nerdy, the title of the thread clearly states no complaining. Please take heed of this. The matter has long been resolved and everyone else has made their peace. It's about time you did as well.
 
Last edited:
QfRXV.jpg
 
Isn't that standard practice? It's the only way any of them make sense.


What's sad is, I'm a dad... I'm against violence against children... and I still laughed. Loudly.
 
Dump status, the most unfunny thing ever. So unfunny its not even funny.
 
Back