Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,973 views
t8kTh.jpg
 
I'm always amused how people are able to manipulate their eyes like that. :lol:
 
I was not expecting that. I was expecting something to happen to the shirt...

EDIT: It's a photoshop of the girls face behind her. Look at the first one.
 
And its 0.4, BTW.

Not in Russia, South America, and most of Europe. The decimal notation there is a comma, as in the picture you quoted.
 
LOL

Western culture...

Fixed :dopey:
We'd say 0.4 here too. It's not just a thing that people from the US do.

Then again we know that some countries use commas instead of a period/full stop/whever else it may be called.
 
Roo
Not in Russia, South America, and most of Europe. The decimal notation there is a comma, as in the picture you quoted.

LOL

Merica...

My Apologies, we get taught very little about other countries here, e.g. metric system, etc, etc.
 
So, all you get for winning the Superbowl is a plastic car? :p
 
And a piece of glass, apparently.
 
I'm guessing most of the people who make fun of her don't know where this joke originally came from.
 
Her horse-like face probably.
 
^^ That's my best guess too.
 
Oh, I thought it was because she eats out of a bag and sleeps standing up. :dopey:
...and craps in the street...
 
Oh, I thought it was because she eats out of a bag and sleeps standing up. :dopey:
...and craps in the street...

And generally looks equestrian.

Coincidental video clip that inspired a website or not, I think it's quite clear that she does look like a horse.

internet-memes-scumbag-genes.jpg


6fbd4fa8-fb05-4b34-8b08-2d92b00a6fbc.jpg


internet-memes-gta-bitch-please-pokemon.png
 
I thought Mario used his hand to break blocks.
 
Back