Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,934 views
Third option. Let it ring and don't answer it.

Exactly! Wait, Chuck Norris is calling me right now. I'm not gonna answer it. What can he do about it? Will he come at my place and smash my face to a keybouiersfdhgzlrlcr4l3t2.6k56hk143c.5
 
399938_10150638477056131_663371130_11472473_1434365631_n.jpg


the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-drink-beer-so-my-opinion-on-it-probably-isn-t-that-valuable-090765.jpg


431484_10150538015126317_711416316_9085128_1699041824_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sorry if I'm not the party type. Get used to the fact that people have opinions.

ImNeverDislikingAVideoAgain-44951.png

:lol: I once had someone go over my entire channel disliking every single video simply because I wrote something offensive about some US model wannabe.
 
:lol: I once had someone go over my entire channel disliking every single video simply because I wrote something offensive about some US model wannabe.
YouTube. Serious business.
 
nick09
Third option. Let it ring and don't answer it.

Bad idea if you let it to voice mail. A fist will come out of ur phone and punch you
 
It's snow joke. Things are looking bleak.

I could be in for a frosty reception with these puns, but let's not be chilly about this.
 
Last edited:
'sno that bad.

It's snow joke. Things are looking bleak.

I could be in for a frosty reception with this puns, but let's not be chilly about this.

What have I done? It's a blizzard of snow jokes...

(I admit, that one was bad)
 
Yeah, those jokes left me cold.
 
Either a promotional picture or a practical joke.
 
Why you put Red Bull in Beetle?

Because race car.

iaTnx.jpg
 
^ Pretty sure he's living a lie. :p
 
^ :lol:
 
Back