Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,934 views
@ Mazda. Did you come up yourself with this? lol
 
I did not. I was randomly browsing KYM and found it most amusing.
 
bushalien-1.jpg

CHEESE.jpg
 
I don't see anything other than the ninja looking guy in the background. What are the other circles?
 
^Related

I took this photo on the Berlin Underground. The flash of my camera is actually glaring a fire exit sign, so a man was entering this woman's funzone via an instructional arrow. I laughed.
307205_10150398063776131_663371130_10499925_151130495_n.jpg
 
^Related

I took this photo on the Berlin Underground. The flash of my camera is actually glaring a fire exit sign, so a man was entering this woman's funzone via an instructional arrow. I laughed.
307205_10150398063776131_663371130_10499925_151130495_n.jpg

:lol:
 
:lol: This is stuff you just can't make up.
 
A friend of mine posted this on Facebook...

419623_290222834364870_258010494252771_719408_1116211496_n.jpg
 
That's impossible - it's a Nokia.
 
konstantin.jpg
 
Chuck Norris is overrated. There, I said it.

That World of Warcraft ad makes me laugh.
 
Chuck Norris is overrated. There, I said it.

That World of Warcraft ad makes me laugh.

We come today to mourn the passing of a certain member. The last thing to go into their mind was Chucks right fist.
 
It's for you JediRage...

Chuck-Norris-iPhone.jpg
 
nick09
Third option. Let it ring and don't answer it.

It just keeps ringing forever. Even if you smash it.
 
It just keeps ringing forever. Even if you smash it.

Now you are just pulling my chain here. After a certain amount of time Chuck's phone would just disconnect and do the loud "bong" sound in a repeating fashion. Sorry Chuck was funny until he got lame with how much it got repeated over and over again.
 
nick09
Now you are just pulling my chain here. After a certain amount of time Chuck's phone would just disconnect and do the loud "bong" sound in a repeating fashion. Sorry Chuck was funny until he got lame with how much it got repeated over and over again.

3929901468_b01941352a.jpg
 
Back