Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,485 views
3be45221.jpg
 
Really? The impression you give on here is that the story of your life is more:

nothisisthestoryofyourl.jpg

Whatever, the point is, I either go down at a reasonable time and can't sleep, or I go too late and am tired all the next day. Usually the latter these days.

There are stupid and lame V8 cars, ever heard of a Studebaker Avanti? Can you think of anything uglier?

"Only normal person" is a bit of a stretch, while the bronies do outnumber us at this point, I'm far from the only person here who thinks the show is useless, and there are others who just don't car either way. So technically, the bronies are a minority of the site and of active members.
 
And that impression just went nowhere. Nice job, cementing it in place like that.
 
Famine
And that impression just went nowhere. Nice job, cementing it in place like that.

Impressive actions for admins. So your job is to make people feel not wanted or welcome. You are very good at this. I applaud you.
 
Impressive actions for admins. So your job is to make people feel not wanted or welcome.

That rather depends on the person. If it's someone who believes themselves to be above the rules, it's my job to not only make them not feel wanted or welcome but to actively uninvite them from the site through a dazzling array of tools at my disposal.

You are very good at this. I applaud you.

Glad to hear it. If only we were all able to follow what was expected of us so well, we wouldn't even need the infraction system.

Got any funny pictures?
 
It's been a while since I one something.
 
Hey its not my comic I got it off the rage comics site if your trying to critisise my spelling.
 
Hey its not my comic I got it off the rage comics site if your trying to critisise my spelling.

Nah, no-one is criticising your spelling ;)
 
I find these quite humorous.

advice-god-my-best-creations-easily-tricked-by-talking-snakes.jpg

tumblr_ltzk63f8Py1qhk50go1_400.jpg

35a19k.jpg
 
Famine
moderator pic and quote

Exactly why I wasn't worried about it being taken personally. ;)





a4da113d.jpg
 
Online Car Dealership senses eh? Cool story.
 
:lol:

Looks like Chinglish!
 
"Gently Massage my Grandmother"


What the hell :lol:
 
Mr. S
"All My Friends Are Dead"

That's actually a legit book, I saw it at Barnes and Noble. Leafed through the whole thing in about 3 minutes, one or two chuckles 👍. If you want something funny, Google "Emails from an :censored:hole." (www.dontevenreply.com) He is so darn funny.
 
Back