Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,075 views
NocturnalPS
Got to love our public education system.

What's wrong with the pupik education system?

Can you see the problem with poor spelling and depressed people? Nobody will listen to their rants and whining, because it's incomprehensible.
 
That's why the Welsh haven't got a proper parliament. :dopey:

And before anyone starts, half my family are from Welsh stock.
 
That's why the Welsh haven't got a proper parliament. :dopey:

And before anyone starts, half my family are from Welsh stock.

In all srsnss, we've got more devolved power than England.

But we don't have a UK politics thread for those sort of heated, interesting questions...

Back to the funny.

Except for the pointless text underneath.

demotivational-posters-print-screen-function.jpg
 
tumblr_lruzzesULz1r3zypyo1_500.jpg




Help. Please help.
 
The Chuck Norris Super Mario Bros. remake had me rolling.

It was a few pages back by the way.Too tired to quote the other day. :lol:
 
...and Mr Pedantic says, "wrong villain."

goldfinger2.jpg


:sly:

edit: I don't like to look of that syringe.

...and Mr Pedantic says, thats no syringe, that's a space station laser cutter.
 
No it's not, it's a giant Rotring pen. He's going to keyline Bond to death, the swine!
 
What's wrong with the pupik education system?

Can you see the problem with poor spelling and depressed people? Nobody will listen to their rants and whining, because it's incomprehensible.

Facebook is meant for funny posts and depressed posts.
 
Social conformity. Basic Psychology. ;)
 
Last edited:
Well I see a phone number on there I assume he's making a move on the teacher lol.
 
No one would have knew if you didn't say anything. :p
 
Have some OC.
tumblr_m06m0nY9F71rob2u0o1_500.jpg
 
Yup, that's about right the last time I checked.

I think just about every Canadian I met online in FPS games was a knifer/basher to some extent. :lol:

(Myself included
new5_muttley.gif
)
 
Have some OC.
tumblr_m06m0nY9F71rob2u0o1_500.jpg

Is it just me or does Skrillex look like he missed his calling as the third, shorter member of Milli Vanilli?


Skrilli Vanilli?
 
epic-win-photos-tldr-rps-win.jpg


Bedtime story...done with long report for day.
 
Back