Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,064 views
If you understand this then you're a naughty boy! :lol:

15309371.jpg


15342026.jpg
 
Last edited:
^

poker-face-meme.jpg
 
Last edited:
Or Schadenfreude in comparison to 'taking pleasure in the misfortune of others'.

I thought Schadenfreude just meant pointing and laughing. ;)

*livejasmin pic*

Pfft. I always got Minging Mandy from Sheffield. :rolleyes:
 
I seem to get Brazziers quite a lot popping up...erm.....I mean........who'd watch that filth!
 
Another home made meme from Shem:

15342385.jpg


Ah, just noticed the typo. :ouch:
 
^ Typo -1.... :p
 
W3HS
Another home made meme from Shem:

Ah, just noticed the typo. :ouch:

I'll allo you some latitude.
 
Actually, it is the 1970 Spanish GP, in which that horrendous accident occurred. I think Jackie Oliver was slightly injured, but Piers Courage was not involved in that one. A few races later, poor Piers was killed at the Dutch GP, although in a fiery single-car accident...
/the unfunny truth

Thanks for clarifying. That's exactly what I saw before I posted that. Now I don't have to go grill the guy who first sent it my way 👍

---

y0k9N.jpg
 
What's the german for Kicked in the Kugels?

Male genitalia aren't called "Kugel" in German - we'd say "eggs". Hi AUP btw. :p
 
Actually, it is the 1970 Spanish GP, in which that horrendous accident occurred. I think Jackie Oliver was slightly injured, but Piers Courage was not involved in that one. A few races later, poor Piers was killed at the Dutch GP, although in a fiery single-car accident...safety was not given a second thought in F1, until the intervening years of more lapses in safety and preparedness.

/the unfunny truth

With that said...more funny, less carnage and NASCAR-baiting.
According to TheCracker, that is Piers' car because we had the discussion of whether or not that was an "epic" picture in the Imports thread.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5471863#post5471863
And his quote from Jackie Stewart in regards to it being "epic".

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5482296#post5482296
 
According to TheCracker, that is Piers' car because we had the discussion of whether or not that was an "epic" picture in the Imports thread.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5471863#post5471863
And his quote from Jackie Stewart in regards to it being "epic".

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5482296#post5482296

Their was 2 cars that were on fire, Jackie Oliver's BRM and Jacky Ickx's Ferrari.

http://joeking-speedshop.blogspot.com/2011/04/vintage-f1.html
 
Doesn't look much like his dad. :odd:
 
Jinx is his mum, clearly.
 
I would love to hear the Judge sentencing him. Mr Bond , I expect you to die! Probably with a white cat on his lap.
 
I would love to hear the Judge sentencing him. Mr Bond , I expect you to die! Probably with a white cat on his lap.

One quick rubbish edit later and...

judgefeld.jpg
 
...and Mr Pedantic says, "wrong villain."

goldfinger2.jpg


:sly:

edit: I don't like to look of that syringe.
 
McLaren
According to TheCracker, that is Piers' car because we had the discussion of whether or not that was an "epic" picture in the Imports thread.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5471863#post5471863
And his quote from Jackie Stewart in regards to it being "epic".

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5482296#post5482296

With all due respect, it is not Piers Courage's fatal accident. Bernard Cahier has lots of photographic proof (he was there when most of us were a gleam in our parents' eye, nothing more):

http://www.motorsportretro.com/2010...-fiery-scenes-at-the-spanish-grand-prix-1970/

I've also seen that pic before the advent of the world wide web...
 
Of course I knew this, but Auric Goldfinger never had a white cat. So neither of you can have it either way!
 
IMG_1110.jpg


I apologize for the quality. I took it myself while looking through the car classifieds. And I do believe that this person was trying to say Nissan Xterra... :lol:
 
New sticker? He could just literally mean the exterior.
 
Back