Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,161 views
annoying-teachers.jpg

A friend of mine said something similar in Mrs.Pulleyns GCSE science class

Mrs.P - "Why do I hear talking?"
Friend - "Because you're an eavesdropping 🤬, Mrs"

Expelled in his GCSE year, sucked to be him. :lol:
 
Was he having a bad day or was the teacher a 🤬?
 
Harsh that is, expelled.
 
Was he having a bad day or was the teacher a 🤬?

She certainly wasn't the friendliest or most liked teacher, that's for sure. All my friend said for Mrs.P to ask why she heard talking was that he wished she would step to the right so he could see what he was supposed to be copying from the blackboard!
 
My math teacher just goes "I CAN STILL HEAR YOU". :lol:
 
A friend of mine said something similar in Mrs.Pulleyns GCSE science class

Mrs.P - "Why do I hear talking?"
Friend - "Because you're an eavesdropping 🤬, Mrs"

Expelled in his GCSE year, sucked to be him. :lol:

:lol:? You're happy he got expelled? Was he a jerk or something?
 
Harsh that is, expelled.

As soon as I read this comment, the first thing that popped to mind was Rowan Atkinson's performance on "The Head Master" (or similar name). :lol:
 
Owkey, so... New trollface anybody?

398635_371751936169477_160654457279227_1491895_1054527018_n.jpg
 
:lol:? You're happy he got expelled? Was he a jerk or something?

Nah, I get on really well with the guy, but it was funny at the time. He has no GCSEs but runs his own business and daily drives a BMW M3 CSL. Yeah, go figure!
 
Battlefront 3 DESPERATELY needs to be made. Battlefront 2 was like the best game ever!
 
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/427067_400403499986885_284627124897857_1583864_1020067226_n.jpg[ /IMG][/QUOTE]

That's not funny, I totally miss that game. :nervous:
 
NINE_HUNDRED
Battlefront 2 for PS2 online was so good.

Loved that game. It deserves it's own thread.
 
we sell this shirt at work.....

430268_10150633562342626_619117625_8956219_1436789133_n.jpg
 
The last one looks like something I would do :lol:
 
Back