Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,151 views
Sup, Buzz.
 
You could've typed 'you don't say' and it would have been just as unfunny.

I disagree good Sir. I found it very funny.
 
Loul. Do that all teh time actually. :lol:
 
I feel like I'm reading the last rites to funny here...
 
funny-dog-pictures-wait-i-save-you.jpg

funny-pictures-just15minutes-geico.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-scary-dog-can-hear-your-heartbeat1.jpg

i-save-anorexia-funny-shirts.jpg
 

And that's why I want to take Roffle to the USA. He'd have so much fun clearing all the wildlife out of whatever city we're in.
 
And that's why I want to take Roffle to the USA. He'd have so much fun clearing all the wildlife out of whatever city we're in.

Does Roffle eat these?

naakslak.jpg


Our cat does. Very nasty before the morning coffee.
 
One of my cats steals mice out of the other's mouth!
 
My cat has killed and eaten hummingbirds. You have not lived until you see a cat playing with a hummingbird.
 
Does Roffle eat these?

naakslak.jpg


Our cat does. Very nasty before the morning coffee.

No, he's not a slug fan. He is a massive fan of protofrogs though. He also keeps bringing a toad home to play with. Not to eat, just to play with. We figure he tried drowning one once - he brings live mice home and drowns them in his waterbowl* - and it didn't work and they don't taste nice, so he just brings them back for fun.


*This isn't a lie. He is absolutely cold and psychotic. Loves people, loves the dogs, drowns mice. Then leaves them in the doorway to show how awesome he is. He rarely eats them - but he tends to bring live birds back for sport and eating.


My cat has killed and eaten hummingbirds. You have not lived until you see a cat playing with a hummingbird.

As I say, he'd love the USA :D

I've seen him take a sparrow on the wing six feet off the ground. He butchered a moth last week. But mouse-drowning is his specialty - leaves them completely unmarked, but a bit soggy.
 
Wouldn't that be technically posting spoilers?
 
What's Kony? I've been more or less offline for the past 2 days, so if someone could fill me in it'd be most appreciated.
 
What's Kony? I've been more or less offline for the past 2 days, so if someone could fill me in it'd be most appreciated.

Kony

FgRk3.png

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/15774324.jpg
 
Wow, repost record knocked out of the park even faster than before....
 
Wow, repost record knocked out of the park even faster than before....

I actually edited my post, so it could be a double post. :lol:
 
Back