Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,094 views
Let's just drop these Skrillex jokes. Off a cliff. Along with him.
 
The last one looks like something I would do :lol:

It's a definite game changer. Awesome. And I hang my clothes out to dry on my balcony. 💡

Skillrex jokes > Actual Skillrex

At least it was informative.

















Seriously. Until I saw that, I had no idea that Skillrex was a person.
 
If I pay you, will you ship me one of those? :lol:

If you have a Kmart by your house, they should have them. i saw it at My Kmart here in MI and one in TN.
 
F1 fan
It's a definite game changer. Awesome. And I hang my clothes out to dry on my balcony. 💡

At least it was informative.

Seriously. Until I saw that, I had no idea that Skillrex was a person.

I meant the jokes are better than the actual music. :lol:
 
I meant the jokes are better than the actual music. :lol:

I'm deadly serious. I'd seen the word skillrex on the forums, but had no idea what the hell it was. Thought it was just an unfunny meme.
 
0cd8958184b0b2d326c6a00c0e7d8f02.jpg
 
F1 fan
Seriously. Until I saw that, I had no idea that Skillrex was a person.

Sounds like a product from Proctor & Gamble.
 
This isn't the 'pics of yourself' thread you know! :rolleyes:

;)
 
Guess that's officially a 'thing' now...
 
MazdaPrice
Let's just drop these Skrillex jokes. Off a cliff. Along with him

Someone mind explaining to me the Skrillex hate? I don't get it.
 
Last edited:
This isn't the 'pics of yourself' thread you know! :rolleyes:

;)

If it was, his pictures would look a lot more like this. Have you seen him?

sebastian-vettel.jpg
 
Someone mind explaining to me the Skrillex hate? I don't get it.

I believe he is a dubstep artist? A genre which many people would say isn't really music, and I also believe some phrases associated with that genre are "dropping the base", "dirty" or "sick beats" which would explain the dropping the groceries joke along with sick and dirty bass and beets...

I wouldn't say that most dubstep is good or that skrillex has any particular talent of any sort but that's just an opinion.
 
I believe he is a dubstep artist? A genre which many people would say isn't really music, and I also believe some phrases associated with that genre are "dropping the base", "dirty" or "sick beats" which would explain the dropping the groceries joke along with sick and dirty bass and beets...

I wouldn't say that most dubstep is good or that skrillex has any particular talent of any sort but that's just an opinion.


The Groceries joke now makes sense. I just don't get why anything made with computers and not traditional instruments is often criticized as not really music. Seems some talent to a degree had to be done in order to get the musical desired effect otherwise I'm sure everyone would do it. Now Autotune on the other hand...:indiff:

Anyhow, back to the funny:

song-chart-memes-have-girlfriend.jpg


Everything on this chart applies to me except for the Level 80 paladin, which could easily be substituted for me being at level 39 on GT5.
 
wat?
 
You could've typed 'you don't say' and it would have been just as unfunny.
 


Not sure what this is, but it needs captions.
 
or internet slang for what.

we tlk lik tis cos we r cool so we say wat.



Man I hate text speak I don't even use it in text messages and that actually took effort to type.
 
You could've typed 'you don't say' and it would have been just as unfunny.

I did. At Google. And then copy-paste the url.
 


Not sure what this is, but it needs captions.

It's clearly the boy in this, about 4 months before it was filmed.



Caution: Ungodly levels of booty being shaken.
 
So tempted to post the military pic again. :lol:

24w80zs.jpg

I gotta point out that this kid will probably not ever see a girl online (or hear her, or anything.)

That's a gamecube controller.
 
Last edited:
Back