Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,979 views
:lol:

Can't believe I missed the resemblance before.
 
So if the Shaolin monks are Jedi, I think we just found out who the Sith are! :eek:
 
So does that mean George Lucas was on to something the whole time??
 
I think there's some photoshop work involved there. Still funny though.
 
531820_410631152299677_205344452828349_1485274_798233008_n.jpg
 
What's the one in the bottom right?
 
Sorry, R1600. :(

LancerEvo7: Lucky Luke.
 
This has happened to me so many times I've lost count.

attachment.php


p.s. I feel bad for the mod that has to proofread that lol
 
Last edited:
Err....didn't realize you needed the text that was on the picture. :p
 
I tried to copy and paste my friends philly cheesesteak onto my plate the other day, turns out copy/paste doesnt work in every situation. odd...hmm
 
lemansfanatic
I tried to copy and paste my friends philly cheesesteak onto my plate the other day, turns out copy/paste doesnt work in every situation. odd...hmm

Try CTRL+C
 
I tried to copy and paste my friends philly cheesesteak onto my plate the other day, turns out copy/paste doesnt work in every situation. odd...hmm
You can cut a Philly Cheesesteak but the paste makes it taste funny.
 
This has happened to me so many times I've lost count.



p.s. I feel bad for the mod that has to proofread that lol

:lol: Happened to me until I told my teachers about Tinyurl.

In the topic:
555612_157650177690681_100003370998657_204608_2060513423_n.jpg
 
Totally creepy but it made me laugh.

535629_416453101715258_284627124897857_1629203_836683800_n.jpg
 
Back