Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,024 views
12.03.25-Genetics-Made-Simple.jpg


552787_184784144971639_182655091851211_280272_641164004_n.jpg


545007_408592992503493_205344452828349_1478770_1831832093_n.jpg


553685_408270799202379_205344452828349_1477715_1051759490_n.jpg


556258_406352066060919_205344452828349_1471843_509056647_n.jpg


392452_404541772908615_205344452828349_1467933_701867650_n.jpg
 
Am I the only one who doesn't see the 'anticipating a punchline' face in an eel? It reminds me more of 'You Don't Say?' but with a less sarcstic, more serious expression.

Just noticed this. This picture of Scandanavia:

463px-Scandinavia_M2002074_lrg.jpg


Ministry of Silly Walks:

The_ministry_of_silly_walks.jpg


Mild resemblance?
 
Last edited:
5 minutes and it's still loading Mazdaprice.
 
Yeah, that snow picture is ridiculously slow, even on a good connection.
 
Probably ought to go in the amazing photo thread, though.
 
Recon
^Whoever made that isn't doing GT5 right: this is how it's done

I think that's exactly why people are annoyed. Might as well come with a card and punch clock, along with automatic wage garnishment, in some people's opinions.

But if you enjoy it, go for yourself.
 
^ That joke is just terrible.
 
I laughed. However 9gag plastering their names on every funny picture known to man annoys the hell outta me.
 
You could do it with his teammate too :D



I bought GT5 on release, and still haven't bought a PS3 yet, and tbh I'm not fussed now :lol:

Why did you buy the game before the console?
 

Also September 11th, the "war on terror", the war in Iraq, auto company bailouts, bank bailouts, the first black president, sequels to the matrix, and the lord of the rings trilogy. Also pretty much HDTV has come about since then.

Bin Laden became a household name and was killed during that time.

Also, I graduated college, got married, got a job, bought a house, bought 4 cars, and sold 3 cars.
 
^I would buy that only if I actually drove at the Nordschleife. Driving it in a videogame doesn't count.
 
^I would buy that only if I actually drove at the Nordschleife. Driving it in a videogame doesn't count.

I think it's part of the save the ring campaign. Anyway, it popped up on my Twitter feed from a guy who lives close to the track.
 
[IMG/]http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/full/547179912.jpg?key=485575&Expires=1332806215&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=jMUs7JGrPTFboRD3wUKm4N5S-kh~8U-6gxPEuO5M9S5JCe8YoqbvXPMdIYX5IzNuKn1QFcAiw23VWi5dvMnmM9LH6ECAUspz4iRu9vJsV0LSfGK4ltYoQgynyMZnMYLXN2WeV9T2FfM0DTOpHwGcV5m7dXHpnSdzKFypc8SDzCs_[/IMG]

It won't load. :(
 
Good one. Reminds me of someone I went to School with.
 
I know I'll burn in hell, but I hear it's very warm this time of year!

 
Back