Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,861 views
3635242_700b.jpg
 
Well, isn't it time for something like:

English: Light bulb :D
French: Ampoule :D
Italian: LampadIna :D
Spanish: Bombilla :D
German: GLÜHBIRNE :grumpy:

?
 
Well, isn't it time for something like:

English: Light bulb :D
French: Ampoule :D
Italian: LampadIna :D
Spanish: Bombilla :D
German: GLÜHBIRNE :grumpy:

?

I think bombilla sounds the worst, what with having bomb in it...

German is a lovely language. Only the grammar makes you want to kill yourself.
 
Yeah, I guess ampoletta would've been better, as far as Spanish goes :lol:
 
German is a lovely language. Only the grammar makes you want to kill yourself.

Although, it has quite alot of noisy sounds like "ch" and "sch". Like in Greek there is a lot of "s". For singing my favorite languages are Italian and Japan. They have a certain balance I like. For English I can't objectively comment because we've been conditioned to it so much.
 
And singing in French sounds like you're throwing up...
 
^I inspected that for about 40 seconds and still didn't found anything funny :confused:
 
^I inspected that for about 40 seconds and still didn't found anything funny :confused:

The people who are driving it. Look at their faces! :lol:
 
E28
The people who are driving it. Look at their faces! :lol:

Oh my, I did a hilarious mistake. You see I wrote "didn't found" while it is "didn't find". Oh my stomach... :lol:
 
Happens to me every morning on the way to work.
 
3652750_700b_v1.jpg


3645052_700b.jpg


The first one doesn't fall under the "no sex" rule, right?
 
One for the Aussies:

hbmED.jpg


3648819_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sorry, posted the wrong link - FB these days...changed it to the imgur one. :)
 
Well, the first thing that came to my head when I posted it was that Elfaheclajokhull-something volcano :)
 
Back