Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,590 views
funny-meme-oh-look-a-penny.jpg
 
^ Fun is relative, but your colors may vary.
 

:lol:

Last summer I taught my 78-year old grandfather how to use his new computer and the internet. We came across a scam ad and he was like "Oh look, we can get an iPhone!" I told him all about that stuff and gave him AdBlock so he wouldn't see that stuff, but I still worry. I might just send him this too...
 
Barra333
Anybody care to tell me what sound 4 'L's in a row makes?

Considering it's Welsh, it's probably not pronounced :lol:
 
Anybody care to tell me what sound 4 'L's in a row makes?

Considering it's Welsh, it's probably not pronounced :lol:

Good point, it is probably only 4 syllables.

It's one sound repeated twice. Ll is a digraph. Two characters to make one phoneme. So llll = Ll + Ll.

The lisp sound that Sid the Sloth in Ice Age has is approximate to the Ll sound in Welsh.
 
Good guy Greg is even nice(ish) to the bieber.

memes-good-guy-greg-truly-a-gentleman.jpg
 
I do this a lot, even though 99% of the time they don't do it to me :grumpy:

gggbf3.jpg


Of course, after they get airborne I immediately shoot them down again :D
 
I do this a lot, even though 99% of the time they don't do it to me :grumpy:

gggbf3.jpg


Of course, after they get airborne I immediately shoot them down again :D

Why do that. Just rid them completely of the chance of any air support.
 
Why do that. Just rid them completely of the chance of any air support.

There's nothing I hate more in that game than spawning in a jet and immediately getting taken out on the tarmac. I at least give the guys a chance to defend themselves... plus dogfights are more fun IMO. Also, when you constantly target their base they take out the stinger missiles and those things suck :D
 
Good guy Greg is even nice(ish) to the bieber.

memes-good-guy-greg-truly-a-gentleman.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:







Btw, it's "Bieber". Not "Beiber". Not that it makes a difference...
 
Fact: When mowers are employed as transportation devices, alcohol is always a factor.
 
Dare I say that Beerz has let his secret Bieber fandom out of the bag?

No, you don't. I have OCD regarding spelling. Plus, then I'd have to track you down and make you pay.

:D
 
No, you don't. I have OCD regarding spelling. Plus, then I'd have to track you down and make you pay.

:D

I didn't make the meme.
 
Sure, sure...

That reminds me of that movie, Time Cop with Van Damme, where they made sure at the end of that running time travel corridor there was a solid wall....
Trolling much?!
 
Then we'll just pretend. After all, "funny" needs a little incomplete tension just before the apex of success.
 
Back