Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,648 views
ZoBN9.jpg
 
Pupik
Fact: When mowers are employed as transportation devices, alcohol is always a factor.

We run a welding and machine shop and have fabricated cabs for riding lawn mowers. People drive these around lil towns after having lost their license for DUI. Scooters bikes are more common for those that don't drink and drive anymore but have no license. Mowers are more for the person still drinking and driving. LoL

Very comical. Hell the electric wheel chairs are out of control in town. These old people stroll around like they are street legal. Had to pass a guy on a wheel chair last year!!! I was like REALLY dude. You must have a death wish.

Off to find pic or video I took of that one.
 
Does the above image (disregarding the flood) reminds anyone of Power Rangers?
 
^That would be very interesting to see

Best review on Rate My Professor right now...
BNM09.png


5GsFo.jpg


iFAtT.png
 
*No/Polish Brak*

Not true. 'No' in Polish is nie.

Brak does mean 'no', but not in the case of the other examples; as in, the opposite of yes.

Brak means no in the sense of I have no money. It's not the only language to have a distinguished word in this role:

Ger: Ich habe kein Geld.
Ned: Ik heb geen geld.

antijokechicken.jpg
 
Not true. 'No' in Polish is nie.

Brak does mean 'no', but not in the case of the other examples; as in, the opposite of yes.

Brak means no in the sense of I have no money. It's not the only language to have a distinguished word in this role:

Ger: Ich habe KEIN Geld.
Ned: Ik heb geen geld.

antijokechicken.jpg


FTFY. :p
 

I don't really notice them shouting it. Kein/geen, it's all the same...

You lot can't say anything about pronunciation! I try my best speaking Dutch but when I hear a Dutch person talk I can't understand a thing!
 
I don't really notice them shouting it. Kein/geen, it's all the same...

You lot can't say anything about pronunciation! I try my best speaking Dutch but when I hear a Dutch person talk I can't understand a thing!

German only sounds funny when you scream, otherwise it's just a language. :p

And Dutch? Learn this : GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

You'll need it. :D
 
German only sounds funny when you scream, otherwise it's just a language. :p

And Dutch? Learn this : GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

You'll need it. :D

Bitch please, we have the North Netherlandish pronunciation of G/Ch in Welsh. Piece. Of. Cake.

I hate your dipthongs. I keep confusing them with German. Ik vindt dit niet leuuuuuuuuuuk.
 
It's also wrong.

I would say Gummiente.
 
How about the grammar itself? T, Dt? Sucks doesn't it? Learned about Het Kofschip yet?

Ik vind dit niet leuk.

funny_demotivational_posters_01.jpg

funny_demotivational_posters_03.jpg

funny_demotivational_posters_05.jpg
 
^^^I would probably call it "ein Rubberducken". :D

internet-memes-so-many.jpg


rage-comics-rage-comics-how-to-avoid-a-pillowy-death.png


internet-memes-nice-try-excuse-teacher.jpg


internet-memes-funny-leaves.jpg
 
Last edited:
For the last time...pineapples are the fruit of pine tree and apple tree hybrids.

Next person who posts that in this thread gets a pineapple chucked at them.
 
What they meant was "Qietschentchen".

Ze joke dahsn't qvite work auf Inglisch. Yor pronauntiashun kan be wery twrikee.

Here is some actual German alongside some English, courtesy of Brandenburg Gate S-Bahn Station. Does it really look like such an aggressive language?

For clarity, the German actually says "No railway traffic here!" and the English actually says Kaputt!, or Ausser Betrieb!, I'm not quite sure which one would be best.

I think it's the exclamation mark that makes the difference.

IMAG0205.jpg
 
Last edited:
How about the grammar itself? T, Dt? Sucks doesn't it? Learned about Het Kofschip yet?

Ik vind dit niet leuk.

Even using " 't Kofschip " I still get that crap wrong a lot! :dunce:
 
Back