Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,180 views
Here's another one:

306562_346287778740229_130940650274944_850126_205753618_n.jpg
 
I knew it. I'm surrounded by 🤬!
 
UN-acquires-graphic-R_jpg_600x1000_q85.jpg


NASCAR-Rules_jpg_630x1200_upscale_q85.jpg


Gotta love The Onion……may not be appropriate for all eyes……;)
​
 
Campest Boba Fett ever! :lol:
 
Jango would be turning in his grave.
 
So a group of German Muslims is trying to spread the word of the Qu'ran. They're doing so by way of an on-the-street campaign that includes handing out Qu'rans for free while wearing natty, Qu'ran club shirts to spread their message.

Their message, of course, is that you should read the Qu'ran before judging it and so their slogan is "Read!" and their natty shirts reflect this. Only they're in Germany so, obviously, their shirts have the slogan in German.

Unfortunately.


vQTBG.jpg
 
TheCracker

I'm surprised FB doesn't annoy you with statements like: "I saw you hanging out on Google+...want to explain yourself?"
 
I'm surprised FB doesn't annoy you with statements like: "I saw you hanging out on Google+...want to explain yourself?"

And ''Where have you been?''
 
I suppose it's funnier if you speak German...
 
Along with the lies, you get an erschaffen hat!

I wonder what kind of hat that is.
 
I don't suppose anyone has seen the Viz map of the K from their 2000 something annual? It's bloody hilarious. I'll see if I can dig it up.

You mean the ****tish Isles? :lol: I had it as a poster, along with the '****inental Europe' one. Unfortunately you can only get the small versions online without ordering a print.


That's pretty much my girlfriend! She's just spent the last 4 hours playing League of Legends on her laptop so that she and her friends can play it in a league. 👍
 
Back