Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,350 views
Shouldn't the American one just be the UK, then a huge shapeless grey blob, then Commies?
 
Shouldn't the American one just be the UK, then a huge shapeless grey blob, then Commies?

*England.

Don't forget, everybody lives in London.
 
I hated that:

"Where do you live?"

"England"

"Oh, you live in London!"

"What?! No, I don't live in London!"

"You must do, you come from England!"

*sigh*
 
I don't suppose anyone has seen the Viz map of the K from their 2000 something annual? It's bloody hilarious. I'll see if I can dig it up.
 
1332243823.jpg

When you always thought that this guy was spelt like that.
280px-Plain-M%26Ms-Pile.jpg
 
When you always thought spelled was spelt.
 
When you always thought spelled was spelt.

Irregular spellings for the win. You've tried your best to sort it out, but you can blame these guys:

UNKG0100.GIF
 
Spelt is corn product. Keef told me so. Made me look silly, he did. :(
 
I hated that:

"Where do you live?"

"England"

"Oh, you live in London!"

"What?! No, I don't live in London!"

"You must do, you come from England!"

*sigh*

I always had the same thing coming from Holland....

"Where do you live?"

"Holland"

"Huh?"

"The Netherlands"

"Where???"

"Amsterdam"

"OOOOHHHHHH Amsterdam! Where weed and prostitution is legal"

":grumpy::ouch::grumpy:"
 
Spelt is corn product. Keef told me so. Made me look silly, he did. :(

Conjugation of 'To Spell'
Base Form: Spell
Past Simple: Spelt/Spelled
Past Participle: Spelt/Spelled
3rd Person Singular: Spells
Present Participle/Gerund: Spelling
 
"Where do you live?"

"China."

"But isn't that [insert random stereotype here]?"

"Yes."

"How do you live with it?"

"Prozac."


Conjugation of 'To Spell'
Base Form: Spell
Past Simple: Spelt/Spelled
Past Participle: Spelt/Spelled
3rd Person Singular: Spells
Present Participle/Gerund: Spelling

Shem 1 - Keef 0. :)
 
I always had the same thing coming from Holland....

"Where do you live?"

"Holland"

"Huh?"

"The Netherlands"

"Where???"

"Amsterdam"

"OOOOHHHHHH Amsterdam! Where weed and prostitution is legal"

":grumpy::ouch::grumpy:"



We get that alot in Britain. Holand you say? You going there for the weed?
 
Wheat.
 
I always had the same thing coming from Holland....

"Where do you live?"

"Holland"

"Huh?"

"The Netherlands"

"Where???"

"Amsterdam"

"OOOOHHHHHH Amsterdam! Where weed and prostitution is legal"

":grumpy::ouch::grumpy:"

Other example which must wind some of your countrymen up:

"Where are you from?"

"Utrecht"

"Ah, that's in Holland!"

"No, it isn't"

"Wut?"

---

Sometimes this is what this thread is like. And I'd know, having admittedly derailed a few threads in my time.

internet-memes-difference-i-think-not1.jpg
 
Other example which must wind some of your countrymen up:

"Where are you from?"

"Utrecht"

"Ah, that's in Holland!"

"No, it isn't"

"Wut?"

:lol: In my experience most people outside of Holland can't even say Utrecht.

Now I will stop because I'm getting to far off track :p Back to funny!
 
Not sure I could have a cat that looks like it had a door slammed in it's face. :lol:
 
R1600Turbo
Not sure I could have a cat that looks like it had a door slammed in it's face. :lol:

Or dog even.
 
530745_354289764606697_130940650274944_868544_1777107263_n.jpg



EDIT:

544766_350426818326325_130940650274944_860803_686702201_n.jpg


:D
 
Last edited:
Back