Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,553 views
That seems pretty accurate to be fair. Could possibly swap "rascals" for "potatoes" though.
 
All I see are racetrack locations and countries that aren't Wales.
 
"Sunscreen required". :)
 
Yeah, I disagree with most of that map, but I fear if I posted what I thought I'd be branded as a racist!
 
:lol: Some of that is pretty accurate. :sly: I'm surprised the Russians aren't called communists...
 
:lol: Some of that is pretty accurate. :sly: I'm surprised the Russians aren't called communists...

Only according to Cold War books.. it's a growth market and a good place to get things made, if you're brave enough.

True story, a "friend" of mine was involved with the ruskies 30 years ago, through the car industry.. he said it was easy to spot the one that was quite clearly only there to "observe" <cough>spy<cough>, but at least it evened up the numbers, so the MI6 guy didn't stick out too much.
 
memes-make-sure-its-blueberry.jpg
 
I dont get the 'Las Vegas' bit for Iceland :s

Because they gambled with our money and lost it all..... At least, that's the only explaination I can come up with.
 
That seems pretty accurate to be fair. Could possibly swap "rascals" for "potatoes" though.

Nah, we should be "beggars". :(
 
What's with the teefury one?
 
3496xkz.jpg


2rzevpx.jpg
 
Can't "instagram" with a DSLR.
 
These maps are great
europeaccordingtotheuni.jpg
 
There aren't enough crosshair bomb targets for that to be an authentic American map.
 
We've clearly discounted the one's who answered "What's Europe?" then?

'Sodom', 'Dirty Porn' and 'Cash' sounds like a good summer break!
 
'Sodom', 'Dirty Porn' and 'Cash' sounds like a good summer break!

...or a really :censored:ed-up film staring Stallone and Kurt Russell :crazy:
 
That map is also a good approximation of how your average Briton sees Yurop. Hell, a British view of a map of Britan would be hilarious.
 
Back