Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,165 views
2iqkabl.jpg



rhlJw.jpg
 
I power slide the shopping carts at work because I have higher exit speeds and requires less body twisting to turn the cart, especially when it's heavy.
 
:lol: The Prince 👍

Salambhasana = Planking. Ananda Balasana "This pose gently brings a greater awareness to the hip joints" Who's awareness? :odd:
 
Datsun and Audi R8 LMP jokes got me. :lol:
 
this whole page has been pretty funny:tup:
 
Its not a repost for everyone, so instead of quoting it (which is reposting the picture as well) and pointing out its a repost, why don't you just ignore it and move on?

Its a lot easier than doing all the work you just did, PLUS you'll find yourself with extra time throughout the day (that would normally be spent on pointing out reposts), to do other things more productive like painting Grandma nude and wrestling neighborhood dogs to the death.
 
There are a bunch of re-posts in the last pages.

STOP

Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)
 
4328150347_ddde310552_o.jpg

4328882976_07f944cd15_o.png

4328882852_0d1ea4942d_o.jpg

4328150157_230fec8d2e_o.jpg

4328150079_3aca287c09_o.jpg

4328149895_2d34276eef_o.jpg

4328149867_491828f0ef_o.jpg

4328149837_0d5f52c83e_o.jpg
 
^^^ I love those! I did notice in all of those, he's already wearing shades, but then he puts on another pair.
 
^^^ I love those! I did notice in all of those, he's already wearing shades, but then he puts on another pair.
That's part of the joke. ;)
 
HoratioChile.jpg
 
1310661939438.jpg


1310554813988.jpg


1310554452904.jpg


1310553384418.jpg


1310518323460-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Glad to see you removed that last one Danny. Just mark over the swear word and repost :)

Jerome
 
Glad to see you removed that last one Danny. Just mark over the swear word and repost :)

Jerome

Damn it Jerome, I thought I'd got rid of it quick enough for nobody to notice.

:p
 
Back