Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,220 views
@ the Sun being 10 ft closer or further..... So true....
 
tumblr_lo4ps22R2M1ql8dcfo1_500.png

tumblr_lig1tvCT6C1qgjz9mo1_500.jpg
:lol::lol::lol:
 
167806_460s.jpg


167620_460s.jpg
 
Last edited:
Why what's muk spelled backwards
 
^^ Must be too young for that one! :lol:
 

​


:lol:
 
:lol: thats awesome. My Computer teacher hates comic sans.
 
Im going to have to have a laugh at all the comic sans haters out there because if something like a regular font is enough to get you all fired up you seriously need to conisder an hero'ing before life gets any more tough.

Ox52r.jpg
 
"Please don't use Comic Sans - we are a premier Gran Turismo fan site, not a lemonade stand"
 
Why is this called comic sans? It doesnt look like comic sans?
 
Rocko - Google it.

Less chatter more pictures, boys and girls:

tumblr_ljuokf62CW1qbg3ylo1_500.jpg


tumblr_lo59n6itAZ1qzvtmho1_250.png
 
Sorry turns out my iPod cant display comic sans sorry for the confusion
 

This game would get boring in my office. Everything we do is in Comic Sans, it's a kids education institute after all, they don't find Arial so appealing.
 

:lol:


That's great.

:lol: LOL! Epic fail.

I thought the same thing, but give him a break. I'm sure you would have asked the same question at one time. I remember one daywhen I was 5 my sister was watching a TV show when the whole family was at our house. One character in the tv show admitted he was a virgin. I was confused and repeatedly asked my mum what a virgin was while my older sister said "you" and everyone else awkwardly ignored me. Looking back, I can laugh at it now.
 
I remember the first time I asked what a condom was. :D:lol:
 
I remember the first time I asked what a condom was. :D:lol:

That's not so bad, a guy I went to school with believed that he had to use two condoms. It's not much of a stretch of the imagination to figure out where he thought they went. Hint: The twins.
 
Back