Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,645 views
EDIT: Its too graphic for this forum, nevermind
 
So if you saw your friend driving down the road in this, with the top down, you wouldn't think it's funny? I sure would. Lol. Think of your "manliest" friend driving it. Pretty funny imo.
 
So if you saw your friend driving down the road in this, with the top down, you wouldn't think it's funny? I sure would. Lol. Think of your "manliest" friend driving it. Pretty funny imo.

It's one of the more manly convertible's out there. Imagine your manly man in a Golf conv. or a Beetle, anything French..
 
It's one of the more manly convertible's out there. Imagine your manly man in a Golf conv. or a Beetle, anything French..

A bugatti is gay now is it? BTW VW are German.
 
A bugatti is gay now is it?

Talking about normal cars. Hence why I didn't mention Ferrari, big BMW's, Mercs... etc. etc.

And this one is for Kingjosh, now laugh your ass off!

2005-Mini-Cooper-S-Convertible.jpg
 
Hmmm, i'd have to see it in person.
 
I'd so rock a wooden ragtop K-Car. Daily.
 
It's one of the more manly convertible's out there. Imagine your manly man in a Golf conv. or a Beetle, anything French..

Bugatti Type 35?
 
It has more style and class than any new car. That said, I myself am not big on K-cars.
 
Antonisbob
It has more style and class than any new car. That said, I myself am not big on K-cars.

Matter of opinion. One I don't agree with at all. LoL
 
Talking about normal cars. Hence why I didn't mention Ferrari, big BMW's, Mercs... etc. etc.

And this one is for Kingjosh, now laugh your ass off!

2005-Mini-Cooper-S-Convertible.jpg

That is a cooper s, so I might forgive my friend.
 
Even if it would have 500hp, you still like look fruity while driving it.
 
Last edited:
Even if it would have 500hp, you still look fruity while driving it,
understeering into an apple tree.
 
You kidding? Chicks dig riding in cars like that.

My Pickup seems to do that trick as well. The young, and the ripe.
And it's a men's car.
 
Yeah but you've got a big Chevy in Europe. It gets attention.
 
Yeah but you've got a big Chevy in Europe. It gets attention.

So, in the US, you need to be fruity for the attention? :lol:

And it's a GMC. :p
 
Yeah but you've got a big Chevy in Europe. It gets attention.

Isn't that common? I literally see 2-4 '73-'87 Chev/GM trucks whenever I'm out, forget the rest of the Dodge/Ford/New stuff.

To keep things somewhat on topic, I found this funny.. I bet it's a re-post though. :(
dumb-poses-girls-do-_1328724572_epiclolcom.jpg
 
Less car talk, more funny pic posting thanks. ;)
 
I do the swimsuit pose quite often, but only in the mirror, not with a camera. :guilty:
 
Ha! oh how I shall never understand womens body positionings for pictures. I guess none want to be the tall one? who knows what goes through those pretty airholes they call ears.
 
I do the swimsuit pose quite often, but only in the mirror, not with a camera. :guilty:

Every time someone takes a photo of me a drink magically appears in my hand.
 
And it magically empties itself? :dopey:
 
...and magically reappears again...
 
Complete with goatee stubble, yes.
 
Back