Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,590 views
Joie de vivre!
its a princess

So l was seeing it right?

And my phone doesn't flip upside down, just the sides.
 
Lol you just turn it instead of flipping it.
 
Liquid
Please tell me you know how to work around that.

Yes I do. But my phone if I hold the picture and rotate it doesn't. So no need to lock orientation.


I just found it comical I went straight to turning it upside down.

Edit: just checked. iPhone if I keep my finger on picture and rotate it stays put. iPad will rotate until lock is engaged. Silly apple. Why you not make iPad have that feature.
 
Yes I do. But my phone if I hold the picture and rotate it doesn't. So no need to lock orientation.

Always good to put those neck muscles to use...
 
Liquid
Always good to put those neck muscles to use...

Set flat on table. Walk to other side. LoL
 
OwensRacing
Set flat on table. Walk to other side. LoL

Or if you don't want to get up you could set it on the table and turn the table around. That's true American thinking right there! Lol
 
Us Americans aren't the brightest of creatures. :lol:
 
Joie de vivre!
Why turn the table if you can just turn the iPad :D

Don't dare touch it. It may rotate on you.
 
enhanced-buzz-9119-1335650174-5.jpg
 
xXKingJoshXx
Us Americans aren't the brightest of creatures. :lol:
Don't bulk all of us into your crazy fest over there... ;)
 
Nobody does that. Ever. :sly:
 
^ :confused: Desperate whats that got to do with the text?
 
Yes. Urine infection. :odd:

Although to be more accurate, it's urinary tract infection.

In this age of textspeek, You and I is really that difficult to decipher?
 
TB
Yes. Urine infection. :odd:

Although to be more accurate, it's urinary tract infection.

In this age of textspeek, You and I is really that difficult to decipher?

No I didn't get the urine infection part I could read you and I.
 
TB
In this age of textspeek, You and I is really that difficult to decipher?

Even then, you don't even have to be fluid in Textspeak to figure out this one. This is one of the oldest pick up lines ever and the winking smiley makes it very obvious.
 
Does this count couldn't find where else to post it.
5Pvd7.jpg
 
I can understand that one - Google does take into account spelling mistakes, and the 'fa' prefaces 'facebook'. It's only really a problem when you start searching for, say 'gtp', and Google suggests 'facebook'.
 
My brother had that on his computer. He had so many search engines you could barely see the actual screen. We narrowed it down to just Google (the best).
 
Back