Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,281 views
human-hotfix.jpg


top-50.jpg


farts.jpg


how-to-get-a-date.jpg


mobile-phones.jpg


hate-your-job.jpg


close-family.jpg
 
Last edited:
demotivators_2166_2269742

Pretty funny one

Crap, too small. nevermind

4162010103910AM_faildawg.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It took me about 5 min to get the giraffe one now I can't stop laughing
 
The giraffe one is probably the best comic I have seen in the history of the Funny Pic Threads. It's so sad, yet so funny.
 
Precision shooting with a derpy person. :lol:
 
^ :lol: I just sprayed my cup of tea all over the monitor.
 
wresteling.jpg

Edit:
Thanks TB!👍
 
Last edited:
And by the way keep posting funny pictures you guys. :)

HEY! I saw what you did there!
 
Last edited:
^ the opposite of "accepted" is "rejected"
 
^ the opposite of "accepted" is "rejected"

Are you sure about that? When we say something is acceptable, the opposite is unacceptable. I think in some cases (especially when we talk of challenges) 'refused' would be more appropriate than 'rejected'.
 
when you choose not to accept something, you are in essence "rejecting" it. "Challenge rejected" works better than "Challenge denied." I agree refused would work well too.
 
It's not like Tony actually made the pic anyways...
 
LOL @ all the micro analysis
 
Back