Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,412 views
make-unfunny-content-about-lack-of-funny-content-bbde6e.jpg

Still don't get this guy.
 

Am I the only one that actually tried to do all the symbols while reading?

And the Ex pic cracked me up :lol:
 
The wolf one was the only one I had trouble doing.
 
The wolf one was the only one I had trouble doing.

Me too, can't for the life of me figure out that one.
 
Just got how to do the wolf one. Just took a few moments after seeing the position of the hands.

Oh yeah here is a classic:
742.jpg
 
Just got how to do the wolf one. Just took a few moments after seeing the position of the hands.

Oh yeah here is a classic:
742.jpg

animation_processing.gif


Then I :lol:

Jerome
 
Nice posts everyone:D


That Lamebook pic is not real, right? Really?! Megatron?! :lol:
 
Nice posts everyone:D


That Lamebook pic is not real, right? Really?! Megatron?! :lol:
It is real. They already got over a million likes and the new baby is gonna be named Megatron. They plan on posting a scanned copy of the birth certificate.

To be honest I'm used to weird names since my nephew's name is Aries. Heck there was even a professional on MythBusters where his name was from a compass! I don't remember the order of his name but if you were to watch seasons 1 and 2 you should see him.
 
Ill call my kid He-man or Robocop :lol: :dunce:! (She-ra in case its a girl)
 
The Facebook group for megatron has now reached a million, want to start another "1 million users for baby optimus prime to save us from megatron".
 
The Facebook group for megatron has now reached a million, want to start another "1 million users for baby optimus prime to save us from megatron".

That's a movement I am willing to give support to. 👍
 
Last page was epic.

/applaud
 
170000_700b.jpg
 
It is real. They already got over a million likes and the new baby is gonna be named Megatron. They plan on posting a scanned copy of the birth certificate.

If I end up impregnating a Japanese woman, I shall name our kid Keiichi. :D
 
If you need approval from others to name your kid, you shouldn't have kids.
 
Introducing Guido Jesus:

4ErdP.png


UNigu.png


YVkCK.png


WfTnu.png


zyGy5.png




M8UmQ.png


sMCkR.png
 
Last edited:
Best one:

gudio-jesus-nailed.jpg
 
Doesn't care that girls yell his dads name during sex.
 
Back