Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,091 views
Flying camel[/QUOTE]

As many camels as I saw in Morocco, I didn't see any that where airbourne :guilty: Another thing to add to the list of the things I missed whilst I was out there..
 
You might have seen a housefly, maybe even a superfly, but I bet you ain't never seen a camelfly!
 
FindingHumorEvenInTheDarkestOfTimes-59838.jpg
 
This is just wrong...

544787_10151121106104148_106536539147_13130731_172701392_n.jpg
 
Apparently you can't post videos on a photo thread…Kinda a
tumblr_m3f9fdOhLh1qmmqpso2_500.png

moment for me.

Anyway, here is the link to the video…
Click Aquí.
 
Last edited:
You can't post videos here because it's the Funny PIC thread. ;)

Also...

Edit: I snoozed, I loozed. :p
 
I love how the front air dam doesn't even have a plate underneath it to continue the flow of air.
 
Not the owner. ;)

airplane_water_skiing-13225.jpg


And this looks fun, apart from the exhaust gases.
 
I love how the front air dam doesn't even have a plate underneath it to continue the flow of air.

That's a radiator right behind it, not the pavement.
 
Not the owner. ;)

airplane_water_skiing-13225.jpg


And this looks fun, apart from the exhaust gases.

I didn't realise that photoshop created exhaust gases. :sly:

Okay, okay, I'm leaving.
 
Hate to be 'that guy' but are these legit in any form whatsoever? :p

'Fraid not. Text is Japanese, but Die Hard is Die Hard in Japan.
 
^That's what it feels like, lol.
 
No way those hinges would support the weight of the average man if he was leaning on that wood.

Liquid doubts the potential of this invention.

video-game-memes-that-time-of-the-month.jpg


zmkzqdpmz0aorhmblvtdig2.png


qbsmuxitvu-6dg2lvvccha2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back