Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,242 views
3 inches on a phone.
 
SheAskedForIt-11816.png
 
I'm on 4g and it seems to be slower than 3g.
 
How can a website be on a phone!?!?
 
305676_311967305545893_134335273309098_686128_1143623570_n.jpg


Translation:

Before you steal anything, think about this:

This is your ass:

*small circle*

And this is your ass in jail:

*big circle*

Any questions?
 
^Nahh, I read it right, it's written wrong

/buzzkill
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/19978273.jpg

picture.php


From the GT5 Meme Thread.
 
These got sent to me in an email.

How to tell if a Catholic is driving too fast.
144f1e1c.jpg


Another
ce225201.jpg
 
The Matrix one needs to have the Memebase header title on it.
 
I think it's pretty stupid how sites like memebase and 9gag plaster their names over other people's work. Never been a fan of that.
 
Next time:
 
Mordor is for chumps.

[IMG.]http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd438/LiquidFury/soot.jpg[/IMG]

I remember a time when I went into the cave underneath it, and I didn't know that I was supposed to get to the surface from there. :lol:
 
Sick bird jokes: puns that bad should be ill-eagle.
 
Got a Honda press release today that was just begging for a caption...

meanwhile-in-japan-d4e01b.jpg
 
homeforsummer
Got a Honda press release today that was just begging for a caption...

Hello, Sitty?
 
Probably a repost, but.. (I haven't seen it here before)
emperortroll.jpg
 
That is exactly how the Richland College Class of 2012 looks like, I kid you not.
 
Time for another round of happy Photoshop fun time!

Original:

slide_226681_981277_free.jpg


Shop'd by some random redditors

gzcMf.jpg


XywF8.png


anI2u.png


naoO5.jpg


3zbKt.jpg


xq9jq.jpg


Vwxpx.jpg


cG0FEh.jpg


ucG91h.jpg


And my favorite...

9FkkD.jpg





​
 
Dammit, the internet has now gotten Will Smith :lol:
 
Back