Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,220 views
Better wood or metal and some rubber at the end of the extra legs should do.
 
Liquid
Still, that's when you should learn not to swing on chairs. Or buy a recliner.

I don't swing on chairs and I do have a recliner...
 
qbsmuxitvu-6dg2lvvccha2.jpg

:lol:






tumblr_m3tmakNE2f1r3k73wo1_400.jpg
 
I thought that the thread might have died! :guilty:
problem.gif

​
 
:lol:

Listen to this song while looking at the picture. Hilarious results ensue.
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/250x250/20432582.jpg
 
They are, comparitively to someone of the same size with muscle...

[/lolar scholar]
 
Am I supposed to be surprised or something?

your own emotions/ feelings are entirely up to you.

What I do know is that you're not suppose to complain, and that sounds suspiciously like complaining.
 
...what makes you think that the picture is specifically aimed at you?

It's a Fluttershy schemed, non-manly, hello kitty, V6 table. It is quite obvious that it was an attack on him.



Edit:

The funny in this is that I quite literally typed in "F-15 funny pic", it was the first result.
107541%20-%20Boeing_F-15C_Eagle%20f-15%20funny%20rainbow_dash%20real_life%20United_States_Air_Force.jpg

162633da-d5bd-4d93-be7a-ea896f15c4f4.jpg
 
Are they GTP Appropriate? :scared:

:lol: Yep, though you wouldn't get them if I didn't explain them to you. "Volver" ("Going back") is a channel from Argentina that broadcasts ten year old shows and very old movies. Funny to see it mentioned in an english forum. :lol:



:lol: at Tévez.
 
:lol:

That's a good one to try for yourself hahahahaha
 
Can we avoid quoting all of the images in a post please? Thanks.
 
That wasn't "all the images". Just one really long image. Quoted 6 inches below the originally posted one.
 
Back