Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,540 views
Lots of hate towards facebook nowadays... Maybe the world isnt lost after all :p.




a-thrusday-dar-38.jpg


a-thrusday-dar-29.jpg
 
Last edited:
:lol: Brushing like a boss
Quoting like a :dunce:

We've just seen the image. There is absolutely no need to make everyone scroll through it again...
 
I hope that Kid's name isn't Bruce.
 
memes-cant-tell-if-naked.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
^

Reminds me of Peter Griffin :lol:
 
rage-comics-i-would-never.jpg


memes-windows.jpg


I know the feeling on this one. It doesn't help that I own a longboard.
memes-i-used-to-wonder-why-no-one-takes-me-seriously.jpg


memes-ipod-nyano.jpg


memes-lazer-y-u-no-stay-still.jpg
 
^ And I don't see anything out of the ordinary with the Bowie one. Isn't that how he usually dresses? :p
 
tumblr_l4klljhSyz1qa5z1ro1_500.jpg


randoms-for-mon-19.jpg
 
Last edited:
The vuvuzela should never be allowed anywhere, by anyone or anything.
 
21378-problemas-de-rede-no-telemovel.jpeg


20448-casamento-feliz.jpeg


FAIL HQ in Portugal
1582-portugal-fail.jpeg


1524-sim-e-um-joelho.jpeg
 
Last edited:
TB
^ And I don't see anything out of the ordinary with the Bowie one. Isn't that how he usually dresses? :p

That's what I was thinking. :lol:
 
chatroulette-trolling-problem-bad-drivers.jpg
 
Back