Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,004 views
Just found this.
funny-Formula-1-logo-flag.jpg

tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg
 
Averys23.jpg


Push dice cup back and I shoot crap.
 
Not sure where to put this, so here it is. Now I know that Eriksson has been much maligned for his sexual exploits in the past but come on BBC, today's headline is a bit much!

Screenshot2012-06-06at121846.png


:D
 
Not sure where to put this, so here it is. Now I know that Eriksson has been much maligned for his sexual exploits in the past but come on BBC, toady's headline is a bit much!

Screenshot2012-06-06at121846.png


:D

Seen that headline a few times today (random default bookmark to click on when bored), and never realised the funny of it. Now I feel like and idiot.
 
How many of us is this true for? :lol:
z0DwMNz-FEO9jmIfAaRNbQ2.png


Sorry about the typo it won't let me change it now. It should read how good I feel my knowledge is. Not How I good feel.
 
Last edited:
"How I good feel"? :confused:

Oh man I am an idiot.

Sorry didn't notice the typo oops. It won't let me change it now damn.

It is supposed to read
How good I feel my knowledge is.
 
Oh man I am an idiot.

Sorry didn't notice the typo oops. It won't let me change it now damn.

It is supposed to read
How good I feel my knowledge is.

Don't worry, you can still blame it on meeting Famine.
 
Don't worry, you can still blame it on meeting Famine.

Thats not the point. Famine didn't lower my intelligence.
You think you know something then Famine will always know that little bit more and on occasions prove you wrong no matter the subject.
 
You think you know something then Famine will always know that little bit more and on occasions prove you wrong no matter the subject.

The subject is your life history. ;)





fESxy.jpg
 
Not sure where to put this, so here it is. Now I know that Eriksson has been much maligned for his sexual exploits in the past but come on BBC, today's headline is a bit much!

Screenshot2012-06-06at121846.png


:D

Can somebody explain this to me? Is there some kind of jam or spread called Hodgson or something?
 
TB
I've deleted your post, Dooblewasur, as none of your pictures show up. Pretty sure that site doesn't allow hotlinking.

:(

The funny is gone forever…

:lol:
 
🤬 you got me
 
I was so close but I'm on my phone. Auto rotate is my enemy!
 
Thats why you lay it down then turn the phone around. Or just hold it flat. :-)
 
I don't know if y'all can see this…but…

funny-story-Pokemon-Ash.jpg
 
Quote the image and look at it directly, it's actually pretty funny.
Except for the deaths...
 
That's old. He died. :p
 
Back