Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,635 views
You replaced actual funny* with that? For shame.



* Based on EPA estimates. Always obey speed limits.

I probably agree with you, but can you hotlink the original? Uberhumor makes my computer freeze. Also,

577568_368491643200655_361725855_n.jpg

Not the thread for it.
 
Last edited:
White & Nerdy
Not the thread for it.

:rolleyes: He's not being anti/pro gay marriage, he's pointing out that history has a way of repeating itself by using a fairly humorous example.
 
As pointed out, there's already a thread for Cleverbot thread so I've removed them from this thread.

Screenshotting it doesn't count, either.
 
I feel like the last picture seems vaguely familiar, as if I've seen this all my life.
 

What is the second meme? I just started seeing it recently!
 
I feel like that's how the writers brainstorming session will pan out for the next Zelda game as well.

True. :lol:

What is the second meme? I just started seeing it recently!

I have no idea either, I've only started seeing them recently as well. ( a few days ago actually )
 
307069_425387974168126_530942869_n.jpg
 
I feel like that's how the writers brainstorming session will pan out for the next Zelda game as well.

Yep. and everyone will like it. We are all suckers for their plans!

TheIronyIsJustTooDamnHigh-41204.jpg

Fixed-80033.jpg

JustHomer-80039.jpg

TheProm-98487.png

Mistake-51318.jpg

WhenYourAstrophysicsProfessorIsYourFriendonFacebook-96369.png
 
tumblr_m5l11bvESV1runggso1_1280.jpg



edit:

fitqT.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: Image is quite large

http://i.imgur.com/Mm9zb.jpg

I knew it! I just had a subway myself, I forgot to measure it. But I have measured a pizza before to make sure it was 12 inch.
 
Closeenough.jpg.
 
I'm guessing indoor aquarium that busted...



I know right? Some people are really anal about stupid things. :lol:

Talking about 10+ inches, and anal....


:lol:
 
It's what you get for going to subway. Local deli is better at what they do than subway personally.

10DumbLawsInTheUSA-32636.jpg
 
What if the building in question is very short?
 
It's what you get for going to subway. Local deli is better at what they do than subway personally.

</and from the heavens came down an angel who snipped the post>

In Idaho, it is illegal to fish off the back of a giraffe (if memory serves).
 
What if the building in question is very short?

Then you won't die, and you'll be put on the electric chair. :D
 
Not sure if this goes against the AUP :confused:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just reading Motortrend.



Caption this



Just found it, it's a carrot btw.
 
Last edited:
^ I took a picture of that and tried to post it to the MT fb page but I couldn't. Had a good laugh out of it
 
Back