Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,601 views
^That. I remember seeing someone shop that exact same shark into another photo of flooding in the Philippines and everyone thought it was legit. I don't remember where the original was but it's faker than a Kim Kardashian relationship.
 
Look at the doors or the guy standing next to the door & then how submerged those sharks are. :p

Just to help debunk this image, link and image, the image was cropped to try to hide the guy to the left.
 
tumblr_m5mfumN0dc1rynk6ro1_500.jpg


tumblr_m5o4qxjbSF1rynk6ro1_500.jpg
 
What's funny about that?
Does the items "fava beans and a nice Chianti" mean anything to you?
 
Problem solved.
 
Last edited:

I always do that after switching to an LMG from a shotgun. I normally end up switching to my secondary and back in an attempt to stop reloading. :lol:
 
TB
Does the items "fava beans and a nice Chianti" mean anything to you?

Nope. I'm not a avid movie watcher. But I'll put it on my to-watch list
 
Nope. I'm not a avid movie watcher. But I'll put it on my to-watch list

WHAT>?:????

I'll eat your liver!
 
WHAT>?:????

I'll eat your liver!

You would not believe on how little my parents goes to the movies. If anything it's no movies per year.
 
You would have been 0 when this movie came to the theater.
 
599265_10151216598084148_643231390_n.jpg
 
Back