Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,480 views
I thought the junk was supposed to be in the trunk. :confused:
 
I like big butts and I can not lie..
 
And that is why you stay away from those...

Yeah nobody likes cops

the-funniest-of-all-times06.jpg

Most impressive plastic chair ever
 
You know what is wrong with that picture?

Those 2 guys laughing in the front.

Their friend is the one getting some that night.


:lol:
 
mesoholy-434.jpg


ignorance-05.jpg


01.jpg


16.jpg
 
Last edited:

I'm not surprised at this result, being so far away from civilization makes it easy to be stuck in the desert.
 
f9af4d97337af5f0263a086e5b424d2d.jpg


3dcea8e746b9b608f4ce18a721e00093.jpg


34cdb813a9a5f57d081348fdd3b31a46.jpg


d71d1a03272fcfb2c0dc7f8d1274fe51.jpg


dfc7c4d121daf7d3d03b27cb48210a4e.jpg


7865c5fe3bbdbe8857e66545d6987eaa.jpg
 
Last edited:
I think that means he likes underage girls. I'm not "in the know" as far as that goes though.
 
They should've used "It's super effective" on the last pane.
 
The second last one you mean, but yes I agree.
 
^ Fail to define what "it" is and look what happens. :lol:
 
Why would you have ever come across a zombie picture? ;)
 
Back