Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,524 views
562855_10151852038725114_1554773663_n.jpg

Hahaha finally one that made me laugh :lol:
 
:lol: at the president movies.
 
The president movies are awesome :lol:
 
I would watch SHAFT and an American Werewolf in Washington...

Hoovy sounds too much like porn. (If you didn't know: )
buffy-xxx-dvd.jpg
 
The president movies are probably the funniest thing I've seen in a long time, presuming it is spoofing the real one that's at the box office currently.
220px-Abraham_Lincoln_-_Vampire_Hunter_Poster.jpg
 
The president movies are probably the funniest thing I've seen in a long time, presuming it is spoofing the real one that's at the box office currently.
220px-Abraham_Lincoln_-_Vampire_Hunter_Poster.jpg

It is, that's the humor
 
The president movies are probably the funniest thing I've seen in a long time, presuming it is spoofing the real one that's at the box office currently.
220px-Abraham_Lincoln_-_Vampire_Hunter_Poster.jpg

wait, is this REAL? :0
 
Been under a big rock, eh? Hopefully they'll also make Pride, Prejudice and Zombies... would probably be the only version that doesn't bore men to death...
 
Seriously, guys?
 

Citizen of Asian country who's clueless about American history: So... Your American President hunt vampires huh? :sly: That's so cool, all my Prime Minister does is "blah blah blah". :D
 
Citizen of Asian country who's clueless about American history: So... Your American President hunt vampires huh?

I bet Kim Jong Ill had slain a whole onslaught of zombies using only a pocket comb and a handkerchief!
 
It looks immense.
 
I never get those movie posters...
 
For those of you football fans who may get this :p
AwMm2vcCEAAscO7.jpg
 
:lol: Nice page, boys.
 
Back