Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,480 views
-> ...
tumblr_lnmvlvAhvt1qazdhko1_500.jpg
^ That really riled me up!! :lol:

^ Why is Kamen Rider Agito as a test product? :odd:
 
Well, thats one way to emphasize what it is your business does :lol:
 
terminator363
Looks like someone is taking things too literally. :rolleyes:
Kool-Aid Man.

Oh, yeah!
 
I blame all those additivies...
 
^:lol: Hobbit post is incredible. I actually went to IMDB to check it out and it's real - although that post has been deleted but others have responded so it still exists in their posts.

[/nerdy investigation]

;)
 
Also gotta add that "The Hobbit"(1937) was published as a book before the LOTR series(1954-1955).

AwesomePaperGroceryBagIsAwesome-21243.jpg
 
At every club race meeting I go too.
wCFFu.jpg


LTsB9.jpg


J3nUG.jpg
 

I finally get the relevance of this line after listening to the radio today. Now I can laugh and say "I say, how clever!", as I do like Schrödinger jokes.
 
562855_10151852038725114_1554773663_n.jpg
 
Its a great song when its being sung by the Dolphins cheerleaders.
 
.........wut?
Can someone explain these please?

If you're part of a team that wins the biggest competition in a major US sport you get a ring. Famous basketballist thingy won one recently. Other famous basketballists have won many. They mock thingy for only having one.
 
If you're part of a team that wins the biggest competition in a major US sport you get a ring. Famous basketballist thingy won one recently. Other famous basketballists have won many. They mock thingy for only having one.

:lol: That was much funnier than the actual image, thankyou.
 
If you're part of a team that wins the biggest competition in a major US sport you get a ring. Famous basketballist thingy won one recently. Other famous basketballists have won many. They mock thingy for only having one.

:lol: I'm gonna have to use "Basketballist" and "Thingy" one day.
 
If you're part of a team that wins the biggest competition in a major US sport you get a ring. Famous basketballist thingy won one recently. Other famous basketballists have won many. They mock thingy for only having one.

Sigged. :lol:
 
Back