Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,749 views
I've been a RADult for almost a year now.
 
:lol:

What stage would some of you say you are at now? For me as of late, it seems I'm already at the point where I wish I could whatever I wanted:indiff:

I'm definitely at the sadult stage...doubly so but for the majority of the time it's awesome apart from when they're crying...or wake up early...or won't go to sleep...or want to watch Ice Age again!

I'll never have kids, so I'm at the RADult stage until I'm about 50 or 60 years old.

Don't be hard on yourself, you might find someone one day.
 
I'll be a RADult till I'm a DEADult. Ye-yeah!
 
To the people that have had posts deleted, that would be a pretty good sign to drop it.
 
8zrSR.jpg


They have a point, tho.
 
f92b20ca-b7a1-40bf-8db5-3ceeb6f5711a.jpg
 
They did that to the 5c coin in NZ a few years ago. It's just rounded now anyways...
183967_2058931884257_1573461039_32016462_3731969_n.jpg
 
Wow that's actually pretty smart, I had to look twice
 
At your birthmark?

:p
 
Not sure I get the Navy one. Is it supposed to be ironic?
 
egsmv.jpg
 
My brother must of got hit with a truck on his back...
 
I don't have any birthmarks so I must be immortal.
 
People have a thing about shooting my hair I have like 20 birthmarks on my cranium
 
I must have had my right shin hit with some kind of blunt weaponry and had something injected into one of my toes...
 
I must have had my right shin hit with some kind of blunt weaponry and had something injected into one of my toes...

I think i was shot in the side
 
Why's everybody suddenly Hindu? :odd:
 
I think i was shot in the side

Mine looks like I was stabbed in the side, right below my rib cage, with something 3" wide and 3/4" tall...I'm thinking some kind of sword or my weiner.
 
Mine looks like I was stabbed in the side, right below my rib cage, with something 3" wide and 3/4" tall...I'm thinking some kind of sword or my weiner.

so your weiner is 3/4" tall?
 
Back