Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,480 views
550828_10150985705387451_400207527_n.jpg
 
Sorry. Had to.
slide210.jpg


slide410.jpg


slide110.jpg


slide310.jpg
 
axletramp
:lol: I did consider some NWA but had to go with a more AUP-friendly version.

I was thinking more like Jay-Z. "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for ya son..." :lol:
 
It's the Sound of Music, but the meme seems to have appeared overnight.


Aliens. :sly:
 
I can imagine that with
"you a stupid hoe, you a stupid hoe, you a stupid hoe"
 
12.jpg


13.jpg


17.jpg


28.jpg


95.jpg


109.jpg


539437_394509523940766_1634069120_n.jpg


539439_393632950695090_204163811_n.jpg


598771_392467170811668_1370933404_n.jpg


And the last one for now:

532781_391984300859955_1956544671_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ah math, we meet again.
 
What's with the lady and the kids? New meme? Someone explain! Quick!
It's the Sound of Music, but the meme seems to have appeared overnight.

I just saw the first one posted here and took my chance to create some! 💡


In other news, an easter egg has been found on the Bayeux Tapestry:
606549704.jpg
 
poster_cr3bpoj0qs.jpg

If you don't get the reference, it's from Regular Show.
 
My brother watches regular show and it's horrible. What are they putting in kids' minds nowadays? Sending random broken soda machines to the moon?
 
It's really more intended for adults, or at least college students.

Cartoons of today are starting to hearken back to the classic weird cartoons of the nineties, e.g. Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, etc.

I think perhaps you're taking it a bit too seriously.
 
'Bout time I posted here again!
InCaseOfHippiesBreakGlass.jpg
 
It's really more intended for adults, or at least college students.

Cartoons of today are starting to hearken back to the classic weird cartoons of the nineties, e.g. Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, etc.

I think perhaps you're taking it a bit too seriously.

This.
 
White Devil!!!!!
 
It's got the big nose, dark eyes, manky teeth and the wild hair; that animal is my long lost brother!
 
Here I thought ALL Brits looked like that...
 
That's an a-llama-ing! Get out of here, alpaca your cases! :dopey:
 
Back